এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Officer
Job description: Job Context
Community Partners International (CPI) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization that works with a local partner organization. Green Hill to expand access to quality health services and generate the resources, local capacity, and coordination necessary for partners and the people to meet their own health and community needs.
- Finance Responsibilities:
- Carry out all financial transactions and record those in Tally software with a standard accounting process.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of cash and bank transactions.
- Prepare vouchers for all transactions with proper supporting documents.
- Ensure expense documents are completely signed with accurate coding and supported with all necessary documents
- Ensure and arrange timely disbursement of fund cheques/cash flows
- Assist Finance Coordinator in maintaining General ledger, Cash & Cheque book, Advance register, and Petty Cash stock register and keep track of items
- Provide significant assistance to the finance team in the area of financial control, financial and management accounting, NGOAB compliance in FD7/FD6 projects
- Assist Finance Coordinator in maintaining banking related issues including Bank Reconciliation Report
- Assist Finance coordinator to prepare a financial report with necessary supporting and timely submission
- Work with Finance Coordinator on the preparation of Vendor wise VAT/ Withholding tax calculation sheet and identifying Vat & Tax and maintain separate register as per NGOAB requirement.
- Maintain all payment documents and ensure documentation is in place
- Ensure govt. compliance like Revenue Stamp; VAT & TAX deduction at source as applicable and deposit to Govt. treasury monthly basis
- Assist Finance coordinator in responding to Audit comments and implementing Audit recommendations
- Assist Finance coordinator for an external audit, reviews as per NGOAB requirement as well as internal financial monitoring
- Scanning, filling, and preservation of financial documents in a confidential manner
- Carry out other project related duties as and when assigned by Supervisor
- Work at office
- Master Degree or MBA in Finance or related field (Accounting, Management, etc.)
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with NGO/ INGO overseeing Accounting and Finance etc.
- Experience in dealing with multi-stakeholder programs and strong stakeholder management in a multicultural setting
- Experience in the successful implementation of a wide range of responsibilities in a prior financial services position
- Knowledge of Bangladesh financial and tax regulations
- Proven integrity and good character especially in the stewardship of resources, transparency, and accountability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla
- Working knowledge of Tally software is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google apps like google docs, google sheets, etc.
- Ability to establish priorities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)
Tk. 50000 – 55000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 50000 – 55000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:59:45 GMT