ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Fire System Engineer
Job description: Job Context
Fire system engineer design, review, analysis and provide advice on both new buildings and buildings undergoing refurbishment in respect to active & passive fire safety measures. His role is to help protect life, property and the wider environment from potential risk of fire and to help ensure that projects meet the industry codes and legislative requirements.
- Designing, checking, calculating & implementing fire active & passive system/ drawing according to the rules of BNBC, DIFE, NFPA, fire service rules, act & guidelines and others law of the land.
- Visit factories for remediation & verification and advise factory concern/consultant regarding remediation, system maintenance and sustainability.
- Advise & ensure the system modification (existing), new installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection, suppression and fire detection systems.
- Ensure building & fire safety compliance standards in the plant based on BNBC, DIFE, NFPA, fire service rules, act, guidelines and others law of the land.
- Capable to understanding, designing & ensure implementing fire separation, fire detection & fire protection system/drawing according to the rules of BNBC, DIFE and NFPA standard.
- Advise & ensure the system modification (existing), new installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection, suppression and fire detection systems as per national & international compliance standards.
- Make sure the different components & equipment of various types of fire fighting & fire prevention system in the factory premises.
- Ensure solving of regulatory authorities review problems.
- Accomplishing all project related works in scheduled time.
- Capable of doing testing, commissioning & supervision work on fire detection & fire protection.
- Ensure all activities within the assigned maintenance areas are strictly in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Fire detection and alarm system installation plan review, check equipment, related calculation and design check and verify as per DIFE, or NFPA Standard.
- Fire door certificates and related documents check along with the requirements of fire ratings based on hazard class and occupancy type and advise factory concern accordingly.
- Conduct CAP in person meeting and advice factory concern regarding fire-safety related non-compliances issues and discuss the way to resolve.
- Advise to the factory concern to prepare the plan in accordance with the code.
- Co-ordinate plan and design clarification meeting with factory concern.
- Prepare and write reports detailing specific fire protection issues such as work performed and proposed review schedules.
- Consult with concern to discuss safety regulations and to recommend changes as necessary.
- Conduct fire risk assessment & establish fire safety management system plan.
- Conduct regularly inspection fire safety posts and sensitive & high risk areas of factory (day & night).
- Prepare maintenance checklists according to NFPA, DIFE standards.
- Any other assignment related to health & safety as delegated by management.
- B.Sc in Engineering.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Should have sound knowledge about design & drawing related field BNBC, NFPA, NI (National Initiative by ILO & DIFE) & fire law related standard.
- Have good knowledge in fire equipment materials.
- Should have very good crisis management and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work on under pressure and independently.
- Candidates should be a computer literate.
- Skill required: auto CAD 2D, 3D.
- Sound Knowledge on Fire Hydraulic Calculation (FHC) & voltage drop with battery calculation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team environment.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Should be self-driven, result oriented, hard working.
- High level of professional integrity.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive salary package will be offered to the deserved candidates as per company policy.
Job date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 07:25:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!