এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Fisheries Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Integrated Development Foundation (IDF) is a non-profit, non-political development organization established in December 1992. Mission of IDF is to combat poverty in the impassable hilly regions and other un-served areas of Bangladesh by providing poor citizens with financial and opportunities such as capital, inputs, appropriate safety-nets and services to ensure their socio-economic upliftment. IDF invites application from the potential candidates for the following position under agriculture, fisheries and livestock unit at Chattogram division.
- Program/Department: Fisheries
- Job Location: Chattogram Division.
- The duties and responsibilities of the Fishery Officer are as follows:
- Identify the farmer’s problem related to fishery’s production and initiate to solve those problem;
- Disseminate improved fishery management practices/technologies to the farmer fields;
- Provide technical guidance to Field Facilitators/Farmers regarding on fisheries management
- Provide training to Field Facilitators/ target farmers, and project participants;
- Prepare training manual, training schedule, and training budget;
- Organize exposure visit, workshop and seminar;
- Coordination or liaison with Upazila level stakeholders particularly DLS, DAE , DoF Office and Union Porishad;
- Develop progress reports and case studies.
- Coordinate with related GoB and other departments, area and branch offices for promoting organization’s fishery project initiatives;
- Prepare regular progress qualitative and quantitative reports and submit in timely basis;
- To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the Authority as and when necessary.
- Minimum B.Sc in Fisheries from any recognized University. M.Sc in Aquaculture will get preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the relevant field. Able to show experience of working with National / International NGO and experience of working in the Chattogram division will get preference.
- Age limit for the applicant would be 35 years.
- Computer literacy (e.g. word/excel/power point)
- Excellent communications skills both in Bangla and English.
- Ability to supervise the works of others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Report-writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 01:30:16 GMT