ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Front Desk Executive (Female)
Company: Scholars Zone
Job description: Job Summary
We are looking for Front Desk Executive (Female) in our team.
Scholars Zone with a promise to facilitate students to study in higher education profiled countries to help build their careers and also we have IELTS/ GMAT/ GRE/ SAT/ GED/ O-Level & A-Level exam preparation tutorial academy in Dhaka. It is with this vision that Scholars Zone embarked on this ambitious plan and established a network of offices globally which managed by highly trained and professional individuals. Scholars Zone is now the leading student consultation house with its expert & dynamic team of counselors to find best suited future in branded Universities of the world.
Scholars Zone is now the first choice of the students of Bangladesh who dream to study abroad to build their golden future globally. Scholars Zone is smartly performing the student`s counseling for CHINA, INDIA, USA, UK, CANADA, EUROPE and MALAYSIA with complete admission support and VISA processing throughout the year. Among the countries, Scholars Zone specifically got a huge response from the students of Bangladesh to study in CHINA, MALAYSIA and INDIA for MBBS, BDS and Engineering.
1. Age 20 to 28 years
2. Only females are allowed to apply
3. Customer Service, Tele-Marketing
4. Should be able to handle visitors in a proper and polite manner.
5. Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both English & Bengali languages.
6. Problem-solving mindset
7. Commitment to continuous learning
8. Provide product information to the customer
9. High on energy and enthusiasm to ensure the quality of service to our customers.
10. Develop and maintain a close relationship with both existing and potential customers.
11. Reporting day to day activities to the concerned authority.
1. Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages and provide information.
2. Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to req. uests.
3. Cooperate with the employees of all departments.
4. Update and maintain information and program tracking.
5. Keep a record of staff movements.
6. Keep a record of visitors with name, address & contact number.
7. Maintain log for all incoming and outgoing letters/emails/documents and dispatch to appropriate staff/persons.
8. Maintain appointment diary.
9. Receiving customer queries and forwarding to the concern department.
Other Facilities :
1. Mobile bill
2. Performance bonus
3. Provident fund
4. Festival Bonus: 2
6. As per company policy
If you are interested for the post, please send your CV at
Experience Any experience In Relevant field
Location: Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 08:04:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!