এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Full-Stack Software Engineer (PHP)
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for talented, self-motivated a Full-Stack Software Engineer (PHP) who has working experience with manage the software development life cycle, from planning to development, testing and release. Full-Stack Software Engineer (PHP) responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building modules and testing features before release.
- Attending client meetings and acquiring, analyzing, documenting requirements and deliverables
- Developing software requirement specification documents
- Developing project documents, documentation, flowcharts, wireframes, layouts, charts etc.
- Test driven project development
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practice
- Database development with performance and cost effectiveness
- API Integration with different platforms
- Developing REST full API in PHP to assist mobile application development and other third-party integration
- Strong knowledge in PHP (OOP), HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQUERY, MySQL, MariaDB, Laravel
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Representing projects to clients and office managements
- Deploy projects to different environments such as CPanel based shared hosts, linux or windows based dedicated servers, cloud etc.
- Work with client’s server-end to assist in setting up server environment, solving server issues related to deployed projects
- Work with co-workers in version control systems like local SVN servers, Git platforms such as github, gitlab etc.
- Participate in code/ design reviews after investigating current software development projects
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to project
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge sharing
- Good in English speaking and writing
- Maintain good communication and relation with coworkers
- Familiar and practiced with reporting such as daily task emailing, weekly reporting etc.
- Dedicated to work under pressure
- Dedicated to work with less or no supervision
- Interested in learning new technologies
- Interested in developing existing skills
- Formal and polite and helpful and maintains happy attitude
- Should be strong to maintain the balance between personal and professional life
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Skills Required: Customer relationship, Database design, Html5 css3
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer Software Engineer, Ajax, Backend Database Design, Customer relationship, HTML5 CSS3, IT Project Management, jQuery, Laravel Framework, PHP (OOP), Teamwork skills * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Working experience with NGO/Govt/International clients will be get extra preference
Tk. 35000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 35000 – 50000 per month
Location: Uttara, Dhaka
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 22:27:36 GMT