রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Full Stack Web (PHP, Laravel) Developer
Job description: Job Context
- We are accepting potential candidates for a Full stack Web Developer (PHP) position. You must be a self motivation individual, team player, must have good communication skills, punctual, you must maintain standards in coding and be willing to take up challenges are find the right solutions. You must be enthusiastic about learning new stack/technologies. You must be able to provide vision for your team and be ready to take on relationship roles. Full Stack Developer (PHP) responsibilities include gathering system and user requirement, building module and testing feature before release.
- Job Location: Rajshahi (Metro-politon Area)
- Full Stack Developer involved in back- end and front-end developing team. Advanced knowledge in BOTH Front -end and Back-end Web development using JS
- Test Driven project development
- Standard Coding styles and practice.
- Database development with
- Strong programming skills & highly proficient in PHP-based & Laravel Based application.
- Experience with JSON, Solid understanding on MVC pattern, excellent. Knowledge on modern Web Technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX.
- Clear understanding of OOP & design patterns.
- Must be familiar with RDBMS.
- Must have hands on SQL query writing skill for complex business requirements.
- API Integration with different platform.
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practice.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverable.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear readable code.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer.
- VueJs and AngularJS application development will add extra preference.
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attending client meeting and acquiring, analyzing, documenting requirement deliverables
- Developing software requirement specification documents
- Developing project document, documentation, flowcharts, wireframes, layouts, charts etc.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Software, Diploma in Engineering in Computer Engineering
- Educational background is flexible a highly skilled
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Attractive Salary will be given
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident Fund,
- weekly 1 holyday
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Lunch Facilities
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Job date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 03:34:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!