এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: FUNDING COORDINATOR
Company: Oxfam GB
Job description: Country Operating Model
In-country fundraising and proposal development
- Maintain overall operational overview of resource mobilization for the Cat2, Rohingya crisis
response in Bangladesh through appropriate donor mapping of trends bilateral and multi-lateral
commitments and partner affiliate information on opportunities through foundation and trusts and
private sector funding.
- Work closely with the Humanitarian Programme Coordinator, Area managers and technical
programme team to create and secure country funding strategy. Support programme staff with
specific initiatives and processes to secure programme funding, including the effective utilisation
of funding information systems
- Lead on developing opportunities with existing and new donors and funding mechanisms, and
maintain strong relationships with existing donors, building interactive relationships and matching
the “Oxfam offer” to their particular interests and expectations.
- Coordinate development and submission of donor proposals. This requires working closely with
programme staff in order to advise and support them to understand and meet donor funding
- Represent Oxfam to donors in country along with programme staff and circulate notes to relevant
staff (as when required).
- Provide donor compliance support to the humanitarian response team – and provide leadership and guidance on overall grant management of the donor portfolio. Inform and support decisions on the allocations of appeal funding and ensure that appropriate agreements, inter affiliate MOUs and reporting requirements are in place
- Support on CRIMSON (contract management software) related work to ensure that individual contracts/agreements for the overall response are in place and contractual obligations are understood.
- Contribute to SitReps and other communications as relevant that provides an accurate overview of ‘real time’ information on the status of funding, the availability of resources and gaps.
- Support Country funding officer/coordinators in building their capacity to integrate the humanitarian funding component in the daily responsibilities and work closely with the humanitarian country lead.
Management of restricted funds
- Review and submit donor financial and narrative reports, ensuring consistency, accuracy, clarity and timely submission in compliance with Oxfam policies and procedures as well as donor contractual requirements, and Working with programme/finance/logistics staff to improve understanding, visibility and clarity around donor contractual requirements, including facilitating donor budget monitoring and timely intervention.
- Support programme staff to efficiently plan and utilise diverse income, including preparation and
submission of proposals and reports
- Ensure that complete and accurate hard copy and electronic donor files and records are
maintained in country for audit purposes.
- Ensure good relationships and direct communication with donors to promote mutual understanding and negotiation capacity.
- Advice to programme and finance team about their potential doubts related to donor compliance.
- Ensure income request to donors are doing suitably and timely.
- Ensure all required information is suitable and uploaded in the system for contract closure.
Information and systems management
- Maintain restricted funding information systems and records on donor contracts and income data
on shared drive
- Develop and maintain comprehensive, up to date and user-friendly filing systems for contracts
and other documents, maintaining a complete and clear audit trail of proposals, contracts, donor
reports, donor visits and feedback, meetings, etc.
- Provide training and support to programme and other staff on the use of funding systems and
procedures including support on completion of internal procedures and forms.
- Provide regular management information on the status of donor contract management and
country funding strategy objectives and targets and contribute to monthly and quarterly regional
funding reports particularly on compliance and system maintenance issues.
- Strengthening the capacity of colleagues and partner staff across the country in the planning,
securing and managing of unrestricted and restricted funds. Work with programme and finance
staff to continuously improve the quality of donor reports.
- Maintain regular coordination and communication with Oxfam Partner Affiliates.
- Provide periodical funding grid and pipeline with information related to funding status of the response.
· Required to adhere to Oxfam’s principles and as well as the promotion of
· Understanding of and commitment to adhere to equity, diversity, gender, child safety and staff health and wellbeing principles
Country Operating Model
skills, experience and knowledge
· Experience with identifying fundraising opportunities preferably for NGO’s and a good trackrecord of successfully acquired funding and donor-compliant implementation of programs.
· Experience in managing donor contracts, in particular from institutional donors, such as UN donors (UNHCR, UNICEF, IOM, WFP and UN Women), GAC, AusAID, etc.
· Knowledge of NGO programming in emergencies and/or development environments.
· Strong technical knowledge of donor funding proposals and logframes in thematic area.
· Sound knowledge of institutional and government donors and funding policies
· Good research skills with ability to identify and propose successful strategies for identifying and establishing donor opportunities.
· Good relationship management skills, with ability to represent Oxfam with external organisations and individuals.
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in external organisational representation.
· Good written skills with proven ability to develop and present proposals and plans, for both
· internal and external audiences.
· Excellent operational, planning and budgeting skills.
· Self-motivated, target driven and an entrepreneurial approach to exploiting fundraising
· Good administrative skills and ability to effectively use IT packages eg Word, Excel, LotusNotes, Databases
· Strong numeracy and general financial skills
· Ability to work effectively with others in a team situation to achieve fundraising targets.
· Relevant academic qualifications
· Knowledge and experience of Oxfam’s program work and systems
· Willingness to travel
· Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities
· Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work
· Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 22:13:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!