এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: GBV Case Management Supervisor
Job description: Job Context
- As GBV case management supervisor, you will be responsible for supports the caseworker`s technical competence and practice, promotes wellbeing and enables effective and supportive monitoring of caseworker. Ensuring that positive outcomes are achieved for all GBV survivors through the delivery of competent, sensitive, and timely services, and that the RI mission and goals are accomplished”
- Duty Station: Teknaf, Bangladesh
- Report To: GBV Coordinator
- Position directly supervises: Case workers
- Expected Start Date: At Earliest
- Contract length: 31st December, 2021
- Supports the caseworker technical competence and practice, promotes wellbeing and enables effective and supportive monitoring of GBV caseworker.
- Individual Supervision on a weekly basis for 1 hour for each GBV caseworker
- Facilitate Case Management team meetings bi-weekly
- Conduct case file review bi-weekly
- Conduct capacity assessment and make action plan
- Provide direct case management support to complicated and difficult cases if needed.
- Educational/ Development Function: developing RI caseworker’s technical knowledge and skills through reflection and exploration of the work.
- Supportive Function: responding to caseworkers’ emotional reactions and help them to overcome the possible trauma to the effects of continuous and direct involvement with survivors.
- Develop capacity building planning and provide training to RI national staffs in GBV case management
- Provide training or workshop to other RI staffs and other GBV agency.
- Conduct workshop or training for RI volunteers and other community volunteers.
- Produce Quality reports on weekly or monthly basis or as per program requirement.
- Represent RI well in camp level coordination and be proactive to ensure field requirements.
- Represent RI in GBV taskforce and other requirement by supervisor and Protection Program Manager.
- Coordinate with protection program colleagues and other RI program, HR, finance and operation.
- Ensure written reports to donors and RI senior staff are of the highest quality and completed in a timely manner.
- Any other responsibilities as requested by the supervisor and protection program manager.
- Master’s degree in; Gender studies, development studies, Sociology, Psychology, or other relevant social science departments
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Only females are allowed to apply
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in GBV case management
- Experienced in CM supervision (Preferable)
- Emotionally mature, able to show empathy and have naturally emotional support skill
- Able to respond and act promptly in emergency situations.
- Able to provide training on GBV Case Management and/or Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in humanitarian context
- Must adhere to GBV Core Guiding Principles and international humanitarian principles and standards for GBViE
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, prior experience in Rohingya camps is preferable
- Strong background and skills in facilitating trainings, coaching and mentoring others
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skill in Bangla and Rohingya language
- Good command in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
- As per RI National Pay Scale Policy in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Insurance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary.
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 00:55:45 GMT