এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Gender and Inclusive Education Advisor
Job description: Job Context
- Department : Content and Creative Services
- Reports to : Head of Contents and Creative Cervices
- Job Location : Sesame Workshop Bangladesh Country Office, Dhaka
- Expected Start Date : As earliest possible after project is awarded.
- Contract length : One year with possibility of Extension
- Closely work with Chief of Party, Teachers Education Specialist and with the Content and Creative Department to meet the project need of ensuring diversity, equity, gender and inclusion in the project resources and activities
- Provide technical leadership for improving the technical components of video and print materials
- Review the video scripts, manuscripts of the storybooks and other print materials from the gender and inclusion point of view and suggest necessary changes
- Review and advise the Social Media contents to be compliant with Gender and Inclusion point of view
- Work with Teachers Education Advisor to make sure the training modules and materials are compliant with gender and inclusion perspectives
- Be present in the training and workshops of the project and provide technical advisory
- Train SWB and Project staff on gender and inclusion issues
- Advise on the parenting session modules on gender and inclusion issues
- Visit project sites to monitor gender and inclusion compliances
- Be the gender and diversity focal point of Sesame Workshop Bangladesh and represent organizations to the gender, diversity and inclusion forums and to USAID
- Perform other jobs as needed for organization as advised by the supervisor
- An advanced degree (Masters) from an accredited university preferably in Education (Early Childhood Development, Inclusive Education, etc.) or Social Science
- At least 12 year(s)
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ relevant professional experience
- Proven expertise in effective public and NGO sector education interventions, Gender-Diversity- Inclusive Education; have experience academically and/or professionally studying and implementing practices and policies that have led to increased representation
- Demonstrated knowledge in Early Grade Reading, and school readiness; and demonstrated management, coordination, teamwork, and planning skills, with proven ability to function effectively with multiple counterparts.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills as well as Report Writing skills are required.
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualification and experiences
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other facilities according to the organization policy including festival bonus.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 01:12:51 GMT