এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Gender and Youth Advisor
Job description: Job Context
The purpose of this position is to provide overall advisory support to NJP gender integration and youth development including program monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning. He/she will also provide support in building gender and youth programming capacity and maintaining a community of practice across all partners, overseeing the gender interventions, facilitate sustainability strategy of the program, ensuring GBV mitigation in gender and youth sectorial strategies, and submit quality reporting reflecting gender and youth. This position also will work for local level liaison, linkage development, advocacy along with the government and non-government partners in Khulna, Satkhira and national level. S/He will work to increase opportunities for youth job placement through private sector engagement, partnership with DYD and other apprenticeship program conducts by the likeminded agencies.
- The key objective of this position is to provide overall advisory support to NJP Gender integration and youth development across the program. The other objective includes –
- Gender integration among the components of Nobo Jatra Project highlighting youth mainstreaming.
- Advisory support to implement NJP gender mainstreaming and integration strategy.
- Based on local labor assessments and consultations with Upazila based employers, this position will engage training providers/programs, including those offered through the Department of Youth Development, to adapt or develop existing curricula and provide training to participants in each Upazila;
- Collaborate with the other Technical Manager and with Technical partners in providing technical support and follow-up for gender integration and youth development aspects
- Liaise with other stakeholders/ serve as focal point for gender in coordination meetings, qualitative and special studies for generating evidence on gender and youth interventions in NJP
- Develop and oversee SGBV mitigation strategy for NJP working areas.
- Capacity building support to Project and partner Organization staff in advocacy and gender equality.
- Support to community for having network with local Actors to influence local policy making and regulatory bodies/law-enforcing agencies.
- Proper plan and strategy is in place to implement the youth development activities in collaboration with respective components/sectors/partners
- Maintaining the relationships with the Department of Youth Development, women and child affairs officers at district and Upazilla level and other secondary stakeholders including education departments
- Build a strong Gender and Advocacy network through active contribution and networks with policy influencing forums.
- Evidence based best practices/learning documented and shared at national level to influence policy makers and mobilizing favorable opinion
- Representation in platforms for the enhancement of quality education, Child Marriage and GBV at Regional level.
- Contribute to enhancing the quality of the program in gender lens engaging all stakeholders.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Skills Required: Communication skill, Management and Leadership, Supervision
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Gender, Team Leadership, Youth * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
- Understand WV operation at program level
- Understand the vision and mission of World Vision
- Understand the Humanitarian industry
- Supervisor/Management, Problem solving, negotiation, communication and collaborative skills
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in I/NGO context.
- Proven experience in Team Leadership and facilitation
- Proven experience as a team player
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salary is fixed as per organizational structure and policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Job date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 07:10:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!