খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Gender Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- ABOUT THE POSITION: The Gender Specialist is expected to contribute to BANA efforts to improve outcomes for women in aquaculture. The Gender Specialist ensures that investments by the FTF Bangladesh Aquaculture & Nutrition Activity (BANA) result in benefits for women as presented in the agreement with USAID and that the broader spectrum of gender issues is considered in programming. This will ensure alignment with the USAID FTF Results Framework and the CGIAR Research Program on Fish Agri-Food Systems.
- Eligibility, Location and Duration: This position will be based in Khulna, Bangladesh. Interviews are expected to be held in October 2021 and only shortlisted candidates will be notified and expected to attend the interview. The successful candidate should be available to commence in November 2021 for an initial one (1) year and three (3) months fixed-term contract, with the possibility of contract renewal depending on performance and funding availability.
- The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Design and implement pro-poor gender-sensitive and gender-specific activities that can be implemented by BANA and its partners.
- With the private sector partners, identify opportunities for women in the workforce and other avenues toward income generation in aquaculture such as group businesses, skills training, employment, and self-employment.
- Act as the point of contact for selected partnerships.
- Work with partners to create awareness of gender issues within their operations and markets.
- Collaborate with BANA’s MEL/CLA Team to monitor and evaluate progress.
- Engage in the Bangladesh National Gender Working Group.
- Advanced degree in development, gender, economics, or related discipline.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Five years’ experience working on gender in development or business, preferably in the agriculture sector.
- Proven project management skills including project development and report writing.
- Demonstrated experience and technical knowledge in gender issues related to food security and food security.
- Ability and willingness to with beneficiaries in their locations.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and expertise with the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, with the ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Demonstrate WorldFish core values: Integrity & Trust, Fairness & Equity, Excellence and Teamwork.
- This is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position with an annual salary ranging between BDT 1,319,936 to BDT 1,539,926 per annum. WorldFish NRS shall receive comprehensive benefits including (but not limited to) insurance coverage for staff and eligible dependents, and pension / provident fund contribution.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:55:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!