$18 – $24 an hour
Full Job Description
Entry Level HVAC/R Technician
Confidential Mechanical Service Industry – is a national provider of mechanical, electrical, welding, plumbing and HVAC/R systems throughout the United States.
Our company is currently seeking detail-oriented Entry Level HVAC/R Technicians to install, maintain and repair commercial and residential heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Entry Level HVAC/R Technicians at Confidential Mechanical Service Industry, are responsible for cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will oversee air quality systems from installation to end-of-life, by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs. You will also guide, advise and service new and previous customers in selecting the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements.
Successful candidates for this role must have customer satisfaction, safety and comfort as a top priority. Ideal candidates should be patient, have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills. Rate of pay is based on experience and skill level.
Entry Level HVAC/R Technician responsibilities:
· Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
· Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
· Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
· Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
· Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
· Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with OSHA.
· Maintenance and repair
· Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
Entry Level HVAC/R Technician requirements:
· High school diploma / GED
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in reading work plans
· Ability to work after hours, weekends, overtime and emergency holidays
· Ability to work in confined spaces
· Mechanically inclined
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Must possess a clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a drug test
Confidential Mechanical Service Industry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations