From $15 an hour
Full Job Description
This posting is for a full-time position located in the Las Vegas. iCanvas, one of the fastest growing art companies in the country, is opening a new facility in Las Vegas. We are looking for intelligent, self-motivated employees looking to learn hands-on product preparation and fulfillment process and help launch our brand new facility. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Floor Manager, and has advancement opportunities.
This position is primarily responsible for day to day product assembly, (sorting, assembling, packaging art) and requires a high level of consistency and quality to keep our customers happy. Employee must be diligent, punctual, and reliable in order to contribute to our team. No prior wood working experience required. Please complete the application in its’ entirety to be considered for this position.
iCanvas.com is one of the largest online providers of high-quality canvas art prints, focused on making great art affordable and accessible to everyone. Every piece of art is printed and assembled on-site to ensure the highest standards of quality. iCanvas.com curates its deep selection of art by working with hundreds of trendsetting artists throughout the world and an amazing team of in-house illustrators.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assemble products by stapling canvas onto stretcher bar frames and other raw materials.
- Assure that assembled products are defect free, prior handing them off to other departments.
- Assist with cutting and sorting of the products after they have been printed.
- Assist in creation of the wooden support frames as needed.
- Process orders in the shipping department to ensure that customers are receiving their order accurately and timely.
- Maintain required attendance, organization, and HR compliance as needed to facilitate outstanding performance and productivity.
- Perform other warehouse and maintenance related duties as assigned.
- Starting pay $15.00/hr
- Significant overtime opportunity is available during the holiday season
- Health & Dental Insurance available at significant discount
- Free Vision Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- 13 Days Paid Time Off + 8 paid Holidays
- Fun, high-energy, art-filled culture
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Art discounts for you and your family
- New opportunities always becoming available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Describe your interest in this role and the company.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location