রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: General Manager, Accounts & Finance (GM)
Job description: Job Context
- Overall responsible for all financial aspects of the Group with a systematic, effective & efficient way.
- Job Location: Head Office (Rajshahi)
- Formulate and Implement Strategic Business Policies, Rules & Regulations .
- Ensure proper accounting and records of all business transaction.
- Expose financial operation, reporting, and develop internal system.
- Understand taxation policy and lead organization tax planning to gain maximum tax benefits with adherence to compliance of all Laws, Rules & Regulations.
- Understand financial laws, tax implications, regulatory mechanisms around investments and advise management for necessary action to save cost & maximize gain.
- Ensure all regulatory compliance relating to the Company Act, Income tax, Corporate Tax, Personal Tax, Tax Return, VAT, Company Closing, Company law, etc.
- Maintaining liaison with Clients, Tax Department and Company’s Finance Advisor & Auditor and deal Company tax issues, direct Tax, and indirect Tax. Timely submission of the return for AIT, VAT.
- Costing, Fund Management, Investment, Tax, VAT, Banking issue, Annual Budget, Production analysis, Inventory, Business planning analysis, New project Viability analysis, Audit, Cost control, Asset Management, and make companies financial Report.
- Dealing audit matter with the audit team in a routine manner to improve systems.
- Develop internal control system to minimize the opportunity for cash mishandling to safeguard the company’s assets.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the operation on the company’s ERP/ SAP, analyze data, and prepare reports for the management and ERP Automation.
- Reviewing and monitoring financial compliance, carry out financial audits.
- Reviewing Monthly Management Reports and Project Summary Reports and make recommendations as required.
- As a “Head of the Accounts & Finance” remain accountable for the entire financial and risk management operations.
- Identify areas of applicable process improvement and cost reduction; guide the team to implement improvement measures.
- Periodically track and audit adherence to schedule and progress achieved.
- Keep abreast of trends, legislation and best practices within the financial management field and industry.
- Preferred professional Certification in Complete: Fellow Chartered Accounts/Fellow Cost Management Accountant.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting & Finance.
- Rajshahi University, Dhaka University, North South University & BRAC University students will get preference.
- At least 12 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have practical experience at least 12 years on related job.
- Must have to work with sister concern of Nabil Group.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Please mention your expected salary in your CV
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Job date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 03:54:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!