চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: General Manager – Technical
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Works closely together with Operations and other key internal and external stakeholders, a.o. Global Technical Function, to ensure situations, needs and requirements are clear to everyone involved and expectations are carefully managed
- Managing day- to- day client interaction and expectations for multiple projects.
- Plan for projects resources.
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Manage and mitigate issues and risks of projects
- Maintain projects documentation and reporting
- Track deliverables & present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Ensuring timely resolution of complaints to the satisfaction of customers.
- Field visits and monitoring the operations of the project team and observe the program application and its benefits to the target groups.
- Be responsible for development of all key government approval documents at field level regarding GoB processes.
- Provides the operating direction for the Technical Department, ensuring that productivity and efficiency standards are met.
- Strives to prevent damage to machinery and human accidents.
- Ensures good communications throughout technical group and their group interactions so that activities are running smoothly on a regular basis.
- Manages the budget of the technical department.
- Ensures appropriate technical training is provided for various levels of staff.
- Responsibility at all times to be cost conscious, monitor all parts of the contracts pertaining to the subordinate Manager’s areas of responsibility are fulfilled.
- Sets goals and objectives for maintenance services.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 8 years proven track record in Technical Department, specifically in Fire Protection Systems/ Security System Industries.
- Strong knowledge of the Fire Protection industry within KSA
- Sound knowledge of Building & Fire Safety Standards of Accord, Alliance, BNBC and NFPA.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Strong collaboration and team work skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.