চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: GM (Accounts/ Finance)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement Strategic Business Policies, Protocol, and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of Financial Aspect.
- Expose financial operation, accounting & reporting, crafting, and developing internal control systems.
- Define, design, and analyze business processes and monitoring costs and profitability statements.
- Understand taxation policy and lead tax planning for the organization to gain maximum tax benefits with adherence to compliance.
- Understand financial laws, tax implications, regulatory mechanisms around investments and advise management for necessary action to save cost, maximize gain;
- Ensure all regulatory compliance relating to the Company Act, Income tax, Corporate Tax, Personal Tax, Tax Return, VAT, Company Closing, Company law, etc.
- Maintaining liaison with Clients, Tax Department and Company’s Finance Advisor & Auditor and deal Company tax issues, direct Tax, and indirect Tax. Timely submission of the return for CIT, VAT.
- Maintaining the books of accounts of VAT as applicable for the company.
- Costing, Fund Management, Investment, Tax, VAT, Banking issue, budget, Production analysis, Inventory, Business planning analysis, New project analysis, Audit, Cost control, Asset Management, and make companies financial Report.
- Dealing audit matter with the audit team in a routine manner to improve systems.
- Developing and implement the system for Accounts Receivable management.
- Development of an internal control system to minimize the opportunity for cash mishandling to safeguard the company’s assets. Supervise, monitor, and control assets management and movement.
- Maintaining and ensuring integrity in the accounting system, ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the operation on the company’s ERP/ SAP, analyze data, and prepare reports for the management and ERP Automation;
- Reviewing and monitoring financial compliance, carry out financial audits;
- Reviewing Monthly Management Reports and Project Summary Reports and make recommendations as required;
- As a Head of the accounts & finance is accountable for the entire financial and risk management operations of the companies, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Maintaining in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems, Implement operational best practices
- Implement a proper reporting system for controlling and monitoring all financial transactions.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Oversee accounting statement preparation and their audit;
- Ensure effective connection with financial institutions to seek maximum leverage for the organization;
- Identify areas of applicable process improvement and cost reduction; guide the team to implement improvement measures; periodically track adherence to schedule and progress achieved.
- Other Duties & Responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- University of Dhaka, University of Chittagong, North South University, Rajshahi University, BRAC University students will get preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: Fellow Chartered Accountants, Fellow Cost Management Accountant.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounting and VAT, Accounts and Finance, Commercial/ Export-Import, Strategic Planning, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Manufacturing (Garments/Textile)
- Hard-working, proactive & able to work under pressure
- Must have IT/ PC literacy for performing digitally.
- Must have proper knowledge of accounting software.
- Corporate Tax Matter:
- Potential Tax Planning for a corporate level.
- Maintaining Books of records instructed in ITO Rules and Ordinance 1984.
- Implementing and ensuring TDS rules/Section at the transaction level.
- 75A WTR compiling, filing, and certification thereon.
- Ensuring and complying with the guidelines on Advance Income Tax (AIT).
- Preparing tax financial statements annually as per Income Tax ordinance and rules.
- Computation of annual income tax liability and recording the accounting entries.
- Prepare, fill up Annual IT Return, and filing into the govt. Reporting location.
- Documents and supporting the collection, organizing, and documentation for hearing.
- Adapt to concerns relating to New Tax Rules, SROs, and amendments.
- NBR dealings and fill up all requirements connected to the tax authority.
- Any order issued by the tax office in case of unsatisfied, in that case, appeal procedures process and deals.
- Value Added Tax (VAT):
- Preparation and submission of VAT-related reports.
- Submit VAT Return and other documents to VAT authority in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly VAT reconciliation.
- Handling of VAT case related works.
- Coordinating and support services for VAT audit conducted by VAT authorities.
- Liaison and closely work with VAT regulators and solve the barriers related to company VAT issues.
Job date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 08:39:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!