চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: GM/ DGM – Head of QA
Job description: Job Context
Liaise with managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the QA system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, the QA Head advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality with continual improvement.
- Setting QA departmental objectives and ensuring that targets/KPI are achieved.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Ensuring the product conformity through in-line & end line inspection.
- Responsible to ensure that quality defects are being reduced from all the respective process (incoming, cutting, printing, embroidery, sewing, AQL, final inspection etc. process) by analyzing root cause & implementing effective corrective action.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with other department to solve any quality issues.
- Responsible to provide any quality related information/advice to the sub-ordinate.
- Responsible to ensure the fabric, garments & snap testing.
- Responsible to ensure the conformity of technical audit/buyer audit.
- Responsible to implement the needle control procedure strictly.
- Responsible to implement the quality procedure in the department.
- Implementing & following quality policy & objective.
- Assessing suppliers’ and own company’s product specifications and customer requirements.
- Working with sourcing team to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislations.
- Develop & maintain system to establish standards relating to activities and products.
- Liaise & co-operate with quality management & standards bodies (eg. Government Department etc) manage staff according to company standards.
- Manage departmental performance against agreed target & budgets & within policies & standards.
- Managing and monitoring all quality issues pertaining to respective operations. Ensuring that safety procedures are adhered to ISO, buyer’s compliance, 5S practice and any other international standards adopted by the company
- Monitor and inform/communicate/apply standards created / maintained by external bodies, and integrate within internal quality management systems
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 40 to 45 years
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 07:55:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!