চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: GM / DGM (HR & Administration), BIEZL, Mirsharai, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of GM/ DGM (HR & Administration), Bashundhara Industrial Economic Zone Ltd. (BIEZL), Mirsharai, Chattogram.
- Lead the factory HR & Admin team in delivering standard HR & Admin services within the frame work of corporate policy & procedure.
- Develops, manage, coordinates, and administers a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities.
- Responsible for development, implementation, review and evaluation of the organization’s HR Strategy across the factory.
- Identify business led HR solutions that deliver commercial performance, provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and provide input on organizational issues.
- Champion business change and continuous improvement in factories, leading and embedding business change plans in line with strategic business targets and initiatives.
- Strategically support key people related change decisions, anticipating and effectively dealing with any people issues.
- Generate & review HR policies & Procedures.
- Managing all HR operations and delivery systems including sourcing, compensation, training, compliance, employee relations, HR Management Information Systems, talent management, performance management, personal and team development, manpower planning etc.
- Developing an effective engagement strategy, developing the organizational culture and managing complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain sound industrial relations within the organization, handling employee grievance.
- Maintain liaison with various Govt. authorities.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and quality assured to ensure legal and group compliance and consistency of application.
- Ensure logistic support as required.
- Manage day to day general office administration.
- Other duties & responsibilities related to plant administration as & when required.
- Work at office
- MBA in HRM or Masters in any discipline with PGDHRM.
- Local Candidates of Chattogram shall be given priority.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Beza act, Factory HR Administration, Labor Union Management, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Performance & Career Management * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chemical Industries, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Steel
- Age 38 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 15 years working experience in managing large work force of which 5 years in similar post.
- Knowledge in all facets of HR & Administration functions.
- Well conversant with labor laws, Rules & amendments.
- Self driven and assertive individual with business acumen.
- Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinker, decision-maker with leadership abilities.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to multi-task and take pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Bangla.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Single accommodation, Pick/ Drop facility etc. as per company policy.
Location: Chittagong – Mirsharai, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 01:51:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!