এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Government Liaison Specialist – Cox`s Bazar Support Programme
Job description: Job Context
- Based at Ukhiya/Cox`s Bazar, Cox`s Bazar
- This position is responsible for Strengthen rapport building with division and district level govt. authorities, RRRC and CICs, NGO Affairs Bureau and concerned ministries and departments(optional), liaison at Upazila level Govt. officials, maintain compliance of NGOAB/District Administration regarding FDs preparation and process of collecting Certificate of Local Administration. The incumbent will also work with Operations Manager and Head of Division in placing operational excellence in the divisional office.
- Liaison and build up a professional relationship.
- Build up capacity of project concern.
- Ensure compliances of NGO Affairs Bureau.
- Record documentation for organization.
- External and internal communication.
- We are looking for a Bangladeshi Nation who is competent and committed professional holding At least University degree in Masters in relevant field.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Required to have minimum 3 years working experience in relevant field. Proven experience in partnership Programme operations and dealing with Government of Bangladesh, civil societies, media and NGOs. Work experience preferred. Knowledge in administrative planning for program and projects. Clear understanding and sound knowledge of management fundamentals. Knowledge and understanding of Plan’s vision, mission values. In-depth understanding of Child Protection, Case Management, YEE or Education. Sound knowledge of principles and strategies for project management. Required to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English & Bangla. Understanding and speaking local language of Cox’s Bazar or Chittagong is an advantage.
- Only Bangladeshi nationals are invited to Apply.
- IF YOU THINK, YOU ARE THE BEST FIT FOR THE POSITION THEN HIT THE BOX AND BE A MEMBER OF THE TEAM!
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 14 May 2021 02:49:57 GMT