চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Graphic Designer
Job description: Job Context
- Catalyst Solutions is a Multi-National company working based in the USA & Canada; catering to the top 10 marketing research and analytics companies in the world. Survey checking, quality check data tables and creating visually engaging charts/infographics to help facilitate the client`s marketing research project management process.
- We`re looking for an exceptional Data-Viz Designer with a passion for communicating ideas and concepts through powerful, modern design. We have a unique work environment and maintain an out of the box ambiance, culture. Therefore, it is a must that every candidate should be able to adapt our belief system and adopt our work philosophy
- Developing exceptional content using G Suite, including pitch presentations, deliverables, and other client collateral.
- Visualizing data in innovative ways and bringing the client’s story to life via infographics, motion graphics, and digital experiences; using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc to communicate that story.
- Work closely with our client leads to support for the client’s growth and needs.
- Designing your own artistic and content creation workflow; looking for plug-ins, scripts, and software add-ons that can simplify and enhance the graphic design process.
- Assist in and devolve marketing material including and not limited to corporate identity, logos, websites, brochures, business cards, interactive media, sales presentations and more
- Ongoing development of corporate websites and create contents for social media involvement of the organization
- Working closely with other departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or related fields.
- At most 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong knowledge of Industry-standard design tools (G Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Office).
- Also, our Ideal candidate will be creative, conscientious, diligent, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, curious, and have:
- The ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, among both colleagues and clients.
- A keen eye for design trends.
- Love to tell a story with data, weaving together innovative charts with arresting graphics and disruptive copy
- A passion for a clean, simple design. And are renowned for turning tables and charts into engaging digital stories and infographics
- Continually trying to depict complicated ideas in innovative yet intuitive and better ways
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- Should be willing to work according to the shift plan of the company
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning
- Tk. 20000 – 30000 (Monthly)
- The salary quoted will be effective after the successful completion of PROBATION PERIOD.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Home Cooked Meal [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Tea-coffee], ALL meals will be provided as long as they are in the office
- Extensive Training facilities
- Data Analytics career opportunities
- Safe and Hygienic working environment
- Uber/transportation facility (case by case basis)
- CSR program, driven by talents
- Academic Flexibility
- Mentorship Program
- Medical Allowance
- Referral Bonus
Expected salary: 20000 – 30000 per month
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 07:52:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!