চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Accounts & Finance (Chittagong)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Prepared monthly, quarterly & Yearly Financial Statement & management Account.
- Preparation of annual budget, post budget and variance analysis.
- Conduct financial monitoring of projects and ensure that expenditures are made in line with the budget allocation.
- Coordination and Supervision of financial & operational audit as per Auditing Standards.
- Ensure proper recording of all sorts of accounting transactions of the company.
- Keep liaison with banks and financial institutions regarding financial issues of the company.
- Understand financial laws, tax implications, regulatory mechanisms around investments and advise management for necessary action to save cost, maximize gain
- Ensure all payment processing with proper deductions as per Govt. rules.
- Ensure payment to the vendor/ supplier maintaining all relevant approve documents
- Maintaining and ensuring integrity in the accounting system, ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the operation on the company’s ERP/ SAP and analyze data.
- Identify areas of applicable process improvement and cost reduction, guide the team to implement improvement measures.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems, Implement operational best practices
- Maintaining in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Masters in Accounting or Finance from any recognized university
- CA-CC / FCA / FCMA from any recognized body
- At least 12 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounting and Finance, Accounts, Business Planning and Budgeting, Compliance Audit, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies, Multinational Companies.
- The applicants need to be from Chittagong
- Sound knowledge on Budget & Costing.
- Knowledge on Accounting, Finance, Auditing
- Sound knowledge on Govt. rules & regulation
- Technical Knowledge on Accounting Software.
- Advance skill on MS Office
- Attractive & Industry leading compensation package will be given
Job date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 05:17:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!