Job title: Head of Accounts & Finance
Job description: Job Context
Holy Sylhet Holding Limited is the parent organization of Sylhet Women`s Medical College, Sylhet Women`s Medical College Hospital and Sylhet Women`s Nursing College. It is situated in the heart of the city and Providing education to 500 MBBS students, 250 Diploma in Nursing Sciences & Midwifery students. Recently 30 students have been admitted for graduate nursing course. Day by day the working arena is increasing. In order to manage the accounts each institute has its own accountants. About 1200 employee are working in these three organizations. In order to manage all accounts & all employee, Holy Sylhet Holding Limited inviting applications from experienced professionals
- Lead, manage and monitor accounting functions.
- Develop, generate and manage timely accounting reports.
- Ensure reconciliation of Bank accounts and other accounts.
- Monitor general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables and other records.
- Create management tools that effectively monitor accounting processes.
- Assist the accounting team in preparing balance sheet and budget reports.
- Generate various analysis and financial reports for the management.
- Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes.
- Manage budgets for departments, projects and grants.
- Monitor month-end reports, schedules, payments and receipts.
- Create and monitor an effective internal audit system.
- Ensure timely completion of audit.
- Manage absenteeism, performance, payroll and other related issues.
- Maintain, update and monitor inventory records.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goals
- Any other duties as required by the organization & provided by authority.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- ACA/ ACMA / ACCA
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance
- Age at least 35 years
Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Location: Sylhet Sadar, Sylhet
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 03:47:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!