এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Capacity, Curriculum Development and Inclusiveness
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor the annual operating plan (AOP) for the BEP’s material development & quality unit (both for students & teachers) and capacity development unit aligning with the need and requirement of the programme & projects within BEP.
- Enhance the education quality system of BEP through innovation; improve teaching learning materials for teachers and students, assessment system in aligning programme, national and global demand & standard.
- Lead the team to plan, develop and implement capacity development initiatives for teachers and staffs of BEP’s different projects for better service delivery through innovative & supportive supervision.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the developed materials, assessment and teaching methods by analysing test data, research findings, impact studies, school visits and feedback from management staff.
- Carrying out Intense field observation on a regular basis to determine the real portrait of the programme quality and also to give required feedback directly to relevant team, staffs throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality education system is functioning properly.
- Networking with the organisations (GO-NGO) to influence policy-advocacy and represent programme/ organisation in different forums.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 10 to 11 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in education management which includes educational project development, quality, curriculum, materials, capacity development and other technical areas of education.
- Advance knowledge on 21st century required skills and knowledge, National curriculum and terminal competencies, SDG-4 and overall programme management.
- Prepare and review different report, proposal, concept note etc. as per programme need
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 06:28:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!