এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Development Accounts, Finance and Accounts
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for Financial reporting (consolidation, management, donors and other stakeholders) of all projects in BRAC. Coordination with internal and external auditors, donors, NGO bureau & other regulatory bodies.
- Analytical review of agreements/ contracts/ project proposals from all donors before signing on behalf of BRAC.
- Contribute, implement, monitor and evaluate accounts strategies, policies and procedures and making recommendation as necessary. Continuous support stockholders for business model reporting, analyzing and financial planning of program enterprise.
- Preparation of chart of accounts of different new projects and enterprises. Update and modify existing charts (if any).
- Management of teams which includes hiring, training, coaching, appraising job contributions and recommending compensation actions.
- Coordinate annual budget formulation and prepare annual budget, Analyze actual results to budget vs forecast and circulate to appropriate management.
- Support program for proposal development of development program in consultation with different programmes for new fund raising opportunities & in case of servicing existing grants.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- MBA/ M.Com. in Accounting/ Finance or in any other relevant discipline from any recognised university with minimum second class/ CGPA 2.50 and above or equivalent in all academic examinations.
- At least 12 year(s)
- Minimum 12 years of experiences in Accounts/ Finance. Candidates having working experience in NGO/ INGO/ Corporate/ Government Organisations/ Banks/ Financial Development Agencies/ MNC will be given preference.
- Sound knowledge on Budget, Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT, Treasury.
- Knowledge of preparation of various budgets and implementation of budget.
- Practical knowledge of budget variance analysis.
- Should be sincere, polite, dynamic, hard-working and willing to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in both Bengali and English.
- Computer Literate with sound understanding of organization ERP.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 23:46:30 GMT