চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of HR & Admin
Job description: Job Context
Mostafa Group of Industries is a renowned and a well established company in Bangladesh. The group has been doing its business since 1952 with high profile. To strengthen its Human Resource of head office and factories, its needs a Head of HR & Admin in head office.
- To strengthen HR practices in the company to enable building a Performance driven culture as well as recruitment, retention and development of quality people.
- To take lead in process and productivity improvement initiative across the organization.
- To adopt a performance management system of the company through regular monitoring, providing clarifications and following up on timelines and responsibilities and Up-date Job Description.
- To provide direction to company efforts in the area of leadership development, manpower retention and development, skills transfer & talent pool formation through effective implementation and monitoring of HRD and Training initiatives in the company.
- To implement other suitable HRD initiatives (e.g. career and succession planning, employees’ satisfaction surveys etc.) as may be decided on/approved by the top management from time to time.
- Liaison with department heads for finalization of staffing plans through internal or external recruitment based on the approved organization structure of the company.
- Manager recruitment and selection activities based on approved manpower plans as and when necessary.
- To Up-date HR policy/Guideline and implementation.
- To support cost saving and cost consciousness initiatives by identifying cost reduction opportunities within the HRD.
- To buildup ownership mentality, service mentality, Learner’s mentality, Helping mentality and overall teamwork and Unity etc.
- M.B.A /Honors from Dhaka University/Chittagong University/North South University/American University.
- Preference in L.L.M/M.A in English Literature with HR diploma will be advance.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have certain working experience in Group of Companies.
- 5-7 years of experience in all areas of Human resource management and overall business appreciation through on/off the job experience.
- Knowledge on business particularly with manufacturing, distribution and service facilities.
- Knowledge of labor law, industrial legislation and ability of interpretation and adaption is a must.
- Knowledge of job evaluation, recruitment tools, remuneration market, facilitating Career development, promotional process and external (national/ international) service provider is required.
- An overall appreciation of IT tools and systems and to integrate the HR system is required.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive Salary
Job date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 03:01:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!