চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of HR & Admin
Job description: Job Context
- Main Purpose of the Position: To lead and manage overall HR & Admin functions and processes, to achieve the corporate goals of the group.
- Job Location: Chattogram (the applicant should be able to commit to stay longer period of time in Chattogram).
- Overall incharge of HR, Compliance and Adminis-tration Of Head Office & factories.
- Work closely with the higher management on or-ganizational HR & Admin issues.
- Formulate and implement HR and Admin related plan, policy, procedure and guidelines.
- Work directly in the recruitment process of all categories of staff/worker and prepare job de-scriptions, advertising, short listing candidates with rating, conducting interviews, drafting inter- view protocols, perform reference check, etc.
- Newly recruited employees should be trained under the supervision of HR Head.
- Oversee leave and attendance of all staff
- Manage payroll, performance, disciplinary and Welfare issues.
- Provide support on staff development activities of all categories of staffs.
- Keep up-to date all factory licenses, e.g. BSTI, En-vironment, Fire, Boiler, Premises & Trade license.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the manage-ment.
- Masters/MBA with a major in Human Resources man-agement from any accredited and reputed university.
- PGD in HRM is preferred.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 55 years
- At least 10 years of working experience in large group of companies. Experience in multinational company is preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding about the Human Resources management, relevant laws & regulations and/or statutory requirements.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Should be proficient in the use of computer, especial-ly Ms Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Data Base management, etc.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Others benefits are as per Company Policy.
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance.
- Lunch Facilities: Fully Subsidized.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly).
Job date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 23:03:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!