ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Knowledge, Learning and Training
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Lead on the refinement of and implementation of the HLA-Bd’s Learning, Knowledge and Innovation Approaches in Bangladesh, in order to ensure successful and contextualised delivery of the Academy’s global Core Strategy and HLA-Bd’s Strategic Business Plan.
- Maintain strategic overview of the operationalisation of the Academy’s learning, innovation and knowledge offer to the humanitarian sector in Bangladesh, including building demand for the Academy’s learning, tools and services. Note that the primary responsibility for building demand will rest with the HLA-Bd’s Marketing and Communications function.
- Provide technical leadership for high quality planning, commissioning and delivery of learning and knowledge products by the HLA-Bd, as part of Core Services. In so doing, ensure that HLA-Bd is supporting the delivery of knowledge, innovation and learning activities that are relevant, sustainable and impactful at scale. This would include the contextualisation of global and local content to meet the needs of different target audiences in the region’ and ensuring high quality standards are maintained.
- Develop and nurture partnership and collaboration with global and national humanitarian knowledge and capacity building actors on learning platforms, tools, templates and resources. Strategic positioning of HLA-Bd on learning, innovation and knowledge content developer and sharing.
- Oversee the success of the Academy’s online platform – Kaya – in Bangladesh, as a source of learning, knowledge and recognition that is collaborative, high quality, impact-driven, and relevant for individuals and organisations. Lead on bespoke Kaya partnering with Bangladeshi organisation.
- Lead on the establishment, nurture and promotion of appropriate learning methodologies to suit different audiences, including blended learning, working with colleagues to identify learning providers and partners for the design, development and rollout of blended learning solutions and supporting the sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners.
- Support the implementation of the MEAL Framework within the HLA-Bd context, ensure that appropriate feedback loops and monitoring/evaluation of learning is in place to measure the impact of learning to inform future design and delivery of learning solutions, and ensure timely management reporting. This will include support to setting appropriate targets, baselines and data collection processes in relation to HLA-Bd’s learning and knowledge targets.
- Promote the sharing of learning, innovation and knowledge, including capturing best practices and outcomes from learning initiatives, throughout the HlA-Bd’s network in Bangladesh and with the Global Academy Office and other network members (including facilitating information exchange across systems by working in collaboration with other stakeholders) and actioning key findings to enhance the quality of key deliverables.
- Source and engage key partners, user testers and service providers required for the design, development and rollout of learning and knowledge including subject matter experts, volunteers, partners, learning providers, vendors, and content advisory group members.
- Work across stakeholders to ensure engagement and adoption/buy-in of learning approaches and working with them to build a robust learning curriculum for the sector in the region.
- Ensure strong interlinkages and effective communication with partners and stakeholders.
- Lead a team of learning, knowledge and innovation staff, ensuring ongoing support and line management.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and also encourage others to do so.
- Masters level education in any subject preferably Humanitarian Studies, Disaster Management, Development Studies, Public Administration, International Relations.
- At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 years of exclusive experiences of working in the Humanitarian, Disaster Risk Reduction Sector.
- Additional Requirements:
- Extensive and varied experience in a senior management role in a learning and development function, preferably from humanitarian and disaster risk reduction sector.
- Proven results in establishing learning initiatives and programs for a variety of audiences including governance and processes in the design, development and delivery of learning solutions.
- Thorough understanding of learning, development and humanitarian theory and practice including evaluation and impact assessment
- Project management learning and knowledge initiatives.
- Expert in Instructional Design and Curriculum Development using newer methods and tools including blended learning, e-learning, virtual classroom, knowledge sharing, social learning tools, and mobile learning
- Solid working knowledge and experience of dealing with operations, vendor management, and contracting
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering learning solutions on a global scale, with an advanced operational understanding of contextualizing activities for different target audiences.
- Experience working with learning management systems and content authoring tools
- Budget and financial management experience.
- Experiences of employing new technologies to improve knowledge management and learning
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in collaborative teams.
- An advanced communicator; can adapt style and content to achieve results in a variety on contexts.
- Passion and energy to work in pursuit of transforming humanitarian response globally and making a reality of true collaboration.
- High levels of personal resilience to thrive and create direction in ambiguous and unstructured environments
- Excellent leadership and management skills including direct line management of teams
- Proven experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and an ability to understand and negotiate complex organisational structures.
- Good understanding of the international humanitarian system and relevant networks
Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 08:35:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!