চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Maintenance (Chief Engineer/ Addl. Chief Engineer), Electrical & Instrument, BCIL, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the team in the role of Head of Maintenance (Chief Engineer/ Addl.Chief Engineer), Electrical & Instrument, BCIL, Chattogram
- Responsible for planning and executing all inside and contract maintenance activities, utilizing long-range employment schedules to effectively plan complex task requiring extensive planning and coordination.
- Used extensive and system expertise to coordinate, review, correct and update engineering designs to make the plant operate smoothly.
- Conducted daily work management meetings. Organize and provide commissioning documentation for equipment tags due throughout the life of the project.
- Convey project status via daily progress reports to management.
- Worked on detailed engineering, studies, plant break down and system definition. P&ID review, preparation of commissioning and maintenance personnel and immediate safe and effective production.
- Developed and implemented site energy management programs.
- Maintain the DCS system with MCC and instrumentation .
- Should maintain the process all type of electrical and instrument equipment.
- Others tasks as per supervisor’s instruction.
- Work at office
- B.Sc / M.SC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any reputed Institute.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 15 year’s job Experience in relivent field will be given preference.
- Must have a minimum of 05 year’s experience in a similar post.
- Experience in Chemical / Fertilizer factory will be given preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 06:02:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!