এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Programme Development and Donor Reporting (Contractual); Humanitarian Crisis Management Prog
Job description: Job Context
- The Head of Programme Development and Donor Reporting (PDDR) is one of key member of the leadership team of HCMP to provide overall management support to Programme Development, Fund Raising and Donor Reporting activities. This position will also ensure effective coordination with UN and donor agencies, Sector Leads, Programme Managers under the supervision of Area Director, HCMP
- Strategic Planning and Programme Management:
- Develop fundraising strategies for successful engagement with donors and key stakeholders of HCMP.
- Lead the activities in relation with drafting, consolidating, reviewing project concept notes, technical and financial proposals, etc. and ensuring compliance as per the requirement of the funding organisations, prescribed sector standards, coordinating the formal review and sign-off process before submission to the donor within due time.
- Take part in initiatives to develop strategic plan, annual operating plan (AOP), log frame and budget for HCMP.
- Participate in overall management & strategic decisions of HCMP as a member of the Senior Management Team of HCMP.
- Lead the activities in relation to the Joint Response Plan (JRP) of HCMP.
- Programme Development, Fund Raising and Reporting:
- Lead in responding to identified fundraising opportunities through team formation, work plan development, monitoring of progress through periodic formal progress review.
- Identify fundraising opportunities such as announced call for proposals (CFP/RFP), request for submission of EOIs etc. from different bilateral, multilateral and UN donors and other unsolicited funding organizations.
- Review progress reports, project completion reports etc. for different projects and components of HCMP as per the reporting schedules and templates.
- Ensure and provide supports in ensuring timely reporting to donors.
- Programme Quality and Accountability:
- Ensure supports to all the sectors for all the projects of HCMP in overall programme development & donor reporting, especially quality narrative reporting.
- Lead in obtaining management approval to pursue opportunities through various internal mechanisms (formal go/no go meetings, due diligence on new donors/partners, briefing in DMSC meeting etc.).
- Provide technical guidance to Programme Managers-PD, Quality, TA, Standards, KM & Reporting and knowledge management team player of all the sectors of HCMP.
- Networking and Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Liaison and be in constant contact with donors to build relationships and explore for funding opportunities.
- Coordinate with the Sector/Unit Leads, HCMP Grants Team, Programme Managers, Project Managers to make sure of the continuous improvement in donor reporting and donor communication.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Masters in Business Administration/ Economics/ Statistics/ Development Studies/ Finance or any other relevant subject from any renowned public or private university. Professional Certification on Project Management, Grants/ Fund Management will be given preference
- At least 10 year(s)
- Experience Requirement:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in programme development & management, and fund raising in NGO/INGO is required
- Additional Requirements:
- Have knowledge of development theories practiced by NGOs and other development agencies and familiarity with the ongoing Rohingya crisis in Bangladesh.
- Have technical skills in budget preparation.
- Must have familiarity with various bilateral, multilateral, UN donors in terms of their thematic priorities, proposal, budget format etc.
- Knowledge and skills on the participatory program designing, process monitoring, planning, monitoring and evaluation and result based LFA development.
- Have proficiency on MS Word (Windows), Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management, leadership, analytical ability, multitasking, facilitation, Communication, Presentation and report writing skills.
- Have the willingness to relocate at Cox’s Bazar
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organisation policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 03:47:43 GMT