এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Programmes
Job description: Job Context
Job type: Fixed Term.
- Oxfam is looking for the Head of Programmes to lead Oxfam’s response strategy and the transition from an emergency into a longer-term programme.
- You will be delivering strategic representation, coordination and strategy design at senior level.
- You will manage the technical programme team responsible for Oxfam’s large-scale humanitarian intervention in Bangladesh (Rohingya Refugee Crisis), ensuring that the different sectorial programmes are complementary and joined-up.
- Working with the MEAL team, you are ensuring that programme quality is continuously monitored, documented and adjusted, and that highest quality is maintained throughout.
- You will bring Post Graduate Degree/ Degree with equivalent work experience from a recognized college/ University in Humanitarian Assistance or any other related area that can bring added value to the job
- At least 5 year(s)
- Relevant international experience in humanitarian programming and planning, preferably in an international NGO/ operational UN agency/ equivalent, out of which at least 5 years should be relevant managerial experience;
- extensive experience in large scale humanitarian programming at senior level and humanitarian management; knowledge and understanding of the humanitarian principles and standards of programme quality in emergencies;
- experience of designing and implementing gendered humanitarian interventions; excellent communicator with strong written and reporting skills and an excellent ability to influence verbally to persuade with diplomacy and tact;
- ability to work cooperatively in a cross-cultural setting with a number of long-distance working relationships across time zones;
- experience in fast-paced and difficult emergency contexts and sound understanding of managing people complexities and the cultural context of Bangladesh adaptable and able to work under pressure in a demanding and fast-moving environment;
- initiative and motivation to work independently and develop solutions to problems. Highly flexible in style with the ability to produce creative and pragmatic solutions to complex problems;
- proven ability to work with multi-million budgets, including monitoring and evaluation and reporting;
- possess a positive and growth mindset irrespective of the situation, who is enthusiastic to learn, grow, adapt and learn in change for the sustainability of the organization;
- excellent Interpersonal & Representation skill to maintain amicable relationship in the emergency context who exhibits the positive behavioral aspects while working with others;
- proven situational leadership skill with a can-do attitude to serve while being flexible, innovative and think out the box;
- high Emotional Intelligence with cultural sensitivity to work with and motivate diverse workforce while upholding the Safeguarding & Feminist Principle to ensure Social Inclusion, Inequality and Environmental Awareness;
- evidence of professional excellence in related sectors (WASH, EFSVL, gender in emergency, protection);
- knowledge of Oxfam policies, procedures and systems
- GBP 41,647 net per annum (for national candidates` national C1 salary scale will be applicable along with others admissible benefits)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 18 May 2021 00:37:13 GMT