এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of Programmes
Job description: Job Context
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term One (01) Year Contract with a possibility of extension
- Job Purpose: S/he will be responsible for the strategic leadership in development, planning, management and delivery of programmes in relation to the emergency response. S/He will ensure well-coordinated emergency programming and strict adherence to quality standards. S/he will work closely with the Country Finance Controller, Desk Officer and Advisors. S/He will also liaise with external partners, including international NGOs, Alliance 2015 partners, UN bodies and Government entities.
- Job Description:
- Provide strategic direction and overall supervision for timely and successful implementation of quality programmes
- Develop and oversee program work plans and budgets based on expected program outputs and results.
- Build and maintain relations with strategic partners including government, civil society organization, local and international organizations.
- Lead and manage the programmes team to deliver on the programme strategy, providing leadership and guidance and ensuring that the management of the team is in line with Concern’s HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure an efficient and relevant staffing structure and lead program structural change processes when necessary
- Promote and ensure compliance with the requirements of Concern’s Code of Conduct and its associated safeguarding policies and Core Humanitarian Standards of Accountability (CHS) to ensure maximum protection to programme beneficiaries, and to welcome feedback.
- Any other duties as specified by the Line Manager/Country Director/Emergency Director.
- Masters’ degree in Development Studies, Business Administration, Social Science, Humanitarian Response or relevant discipline.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Seven (07) years’ experience in programming with an international NGO with three (03) years at senior level
- Experience in multiple sectors; including livelihood, DRR, Nutrition
- Demonstrated leadership and previous work experience with emergency response programming
- Strong ability to manage and deal with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse program team
- Demonstrated strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Dynamic and willing to take initiatives to complete assigned task, and work independently
- Working with major international donors and grants compliance requirements
- Proven experience in resource planning & budget management
- Knowledge of Core Humanitarian Standards, Sphere and HAP Standards and other international humanitarian guidelines and protocols
- Demonstrated ability of inclusion and accountability in programming
- Delegation, time management and prioritizing skills and coping with broad range of demands
- Critical thinking and analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Empathy with Concern’s Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Annual Gross Salary range: The gross annual salary range from BDT 2,034,444/- to BDT 2,895,636/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Monthly Hardship Allowance of BDT 10,000/-, PF (contributory), Bonus (02), Gratuity, Group life and Hospitalisation Insurance coverages, OPD coverage, Mobile ceiling as per organisational policy
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 05:21:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!