রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of SCM (Supply Chain Management)
Job description: Job Context
- The company is one of the largest group of companies in Bangladesh . The company operates in the field of property development & construction sector, having build commercial, residential projects & developing projects for the Bangladesh government. The group also operates one of the largest fleet of vessels within the country & consist of companies that may provide end to end logistical support. The company also manufactures & trades building materials such as stone, cement, steel, & plastic products. The founder and Managing Director of the company is a 3rd Parliamentary Member of the Republic of Bangladesh government.
- As the Head of Supply Chain Management (SCM), you will provide leadership to your team and outstanding the need of the company, while managing an industrial portfolio. You are responsible for all aspects of supply chain & demand planning.
- Creating strategic and collaborative solutions, you are an individual who sees the big picture, acts decisively and focuses on creating an energized and collaborative environment. As a Head of Supply Chain Management (SCM) you will contribute to the establishment and refinement of work quality, cultural initiatives and best practices to drive results as a team. You will also contribute to developing successful, diverse teams through inclusive and thoughtful means of communication.
- Embracing the human side of business, you are people focused, seeking out and understanding the needs, perspectives and motivations of suppliers and team members alike. Your ability to communicate well and manage suppliers relationships will allow for seamless conflict resolution and client retention.
- We are seeking an experienced and innovative General Manager with exceptional business management skills, significant leadership experience and a passion for turning around things for growth.
- You will need a strong operational background in a corporate setup and be well versed in managing the group of company at an executive level. You will manage day-to-day supply chain operations of the group of company, handle all aspects of Board relationships, legal matters, and general issues, thus having a direct effect on the financial and operational bottom line of the company. Your industry, corporate and market knowledge will come from a successful career in the manufacturing, trading & Construction Sector.
- You will need to be highly articulate, confident and a persuasive team-builder who is able to motivate and communicate across levels to achieve best outcomes both internally and externally. You will directly supervise the efforts and activities of all senior and middle level managers and ensure that they comply with all the manuals of the company and legal procedures.
- In this executive management position you will have a direct report team across various divisions employing more than 100 staff in Operations, Business development, Supply Chain, Logistics, commercial , Distribution, Production Departments. The incumbent will have the freedom & resources to plan, organised and drive the growth of the company.
- Supply Chain strategy development of Group.
- Monitor COGS/overhead expenses.
- Policy and procedure development for Supply Chain Operation.
- Design RFQ and RFP for offer collection.
- Evaluate technical and commercial Proposal for New project and capital investment for existing project.
- Generate all contract and renew it in regular basis.
- Decision making for new investment for existing business or new business.
- Feasibility study of new investment and EPC for new project.
- Supply Chain Planning.
- Spend analysis for different business unit.
- Procurement Comparative statement analysis for group
- Synchronization of supply against demand.
- Demand and distribution planning.
- Responsible for developing effective supplier base / best vendor, maintaining efficient business relationship and conduct periodic assessment / review of supplier performance
- Negotiate with freight forwarders to reduce the freight cost, aiming for Zero Air Freight Cost
- Resolve Supply Chain issues that will drive the growth and profitability of the company
- Responsible for the complete procurement function to ensure timely & cost-effective acquisition of raw materials, consumables & spare parts, ensuring best quality as per applicable standards
- Plan, manage and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of manufacturing raw materials to successfully manage a highly fluctuating market demand
- Responsible for overseeing Demand Planning, Inventory Turnover and Control / Stock Count / Cycle Counting, Material Movement and Cost Analysis, Trend Analysis, Maintain Stock Re-order Level / Safety Stock, Market Intelligence
- Monitor commercial team for timely material receive.
- Set KPI for all staff of Supply Chain department.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management
- Candidates having PGD in SCM will get preference
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- Training/Trade Course: Foreign purchase,local purchase
- Skills Required: C&F Agent Handling, cement industry, Construction Material Handling Equipment, Inventory management, Plastic Industries, Procurement, Shipping
- 15 to 19 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Clearing and Forwarding, Commercial related experience, Commercial/ Purchase, Export/ Import through L/C, International Procurement, Material Management, Raw material planning, Raw Materials Sourcing, supply chain management, Warehouse Management * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement Industry, Packaging Industry, Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Real Estate, Shipping, Shipyard, Trading or Export/Import
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to present complex data in order to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Will be required to perform off site duties through the use of a company vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Depending on length of experience, field of expertise, industry exposure, market value of skill sets acquired, company may offer higher compensation package than indicated above to acquire candidate`s services for full-time employment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 23:49:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!