এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head of TB Control Programme (Contractual), Communicable Diseases Programme
Job description: Job Context
- Purpose: Work closely with the National TB Programme (NTP), The Global Fund and stakeholders for mobilising resources; ensure quality service provision through both government and NGO facilities; promoting transition towards government stewardship; and managing grant for Integrated TB care and prevention in Bangladesh.
- Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- Strengthen government health system for integrated Tuberculosis (TB) control and preventive services
- Promote government ownership and stewardship of TB Programme
- Support National TB Programme for implementation and long term sustainability
- Coordinated planning with NTP in support of the transition towards government stewardship of key programme activities
- Prepare workplan in close collaboration with NTP, leading implementation and ensure optimum use of resources, managing TB grant
- Develop project proposals/funding requests and other related documents on TB in collaboration with NTP
- Responsible for operation management, financial management, information & human resource management in BRAC
- Participate and contribute in the development of national TB guidelines, strategy and manuals/modules in BRAC and NTP
- Manage SRs (sub-recipients) under the Global Fund TB grant, ensure proper supervision, internal control and compliance of SRs
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate with NTP, donors, technical partners, stakeholders and other BRAC departments
- Extend support to TB team and improve their leadership, collaborative and management capacity
- Visit field sites extensively throughout the country to guide field level staff and ensure timely implementation and quality services
- Ensure internal supervision and monitoring, audits and support in operations researches
- Ensure donor and government reporting timely and support LFA verifications and responses
- Participate in different forum, meetings and conference at national, regional and global levels
- Safeguarding Responsibilities:
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by capacity building and implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment and reporting when necessary.
- MBBS with MPH from any recognised university/ institution
- At least 12 year(s)
- Minimum 12 years of work experience including 08 years in public health management. Candidates having experience in TB and/ HIV will be an added advantage.
- Proven understanding and hands on experience in managing large and complex donor funded projects
- Expertise on project and program management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Knowledge on health system and health management in Bangladesh
- Expertise on financial & grant management and internal controls
- Computer applications: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, web browsing etc.
- Excellent skills in English writing and speaking
- Public relations, partnership, communication, coordination and networking skills.
- Motivation, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Collaborative skills with peers and partners
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Leadership (ability to lead and inspire diverse teams)
- Management (ability to manage large grants and multiple donors)
- Team building (ability to listening, ensure safe workplace and address issues)
- Very strong track record of health management
- Human Resource development and management (skill development and well mannered)
- Create a peaceful work environment within and outside department
- Planning and prioritizing (resources allocation and critical thinking)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Flexible to face new challenges, adaptable and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Professional network within the related sectors in Bangladesh and beyond.
- Ability to develop quality proposals and reports for donors and government
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:31:37 GMT