খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Head Teacher – Reverend Paul`s High School
Job description: Job Context
Reverend Paul`s High School is one of the leading schools in Khulna City Corporation, with above 1,300 students. The School regularly receives international and national recognitions including International school award (ISA) by British Council Accreditation Scheme. Every year PEC, JSC, SSC students achieve talent pool scholarships from the education board. We are currently seeking an experienced Head Teacher for the School. The Head Teacher will have overall charge of academic, curriculum, co-curricular and administrative activities of the school (Play – Tenth Grade).
- Oversee overall aspects of planning, organizing, leading, coordinating, evaluating and reporting activities to run the Reverend Paul’s High School.
- Manage all legal issues of the school, including the protection of property and assets.
- Ensure necessary and timely logistical support for the smooth operation of the school.
- Establish and mange personal contacts to represent the school to all Government and NGOs forums.
- Coordinate all types of Day observations (i.e. Annual sports day, International Mother Language Day, Independence Day, Victory Day etc.)
- Ensure timely submission of Annual work plan with a yearly budget of the school.
- Supervise all kinds of activities related to the education board (i.e. student’s registration, form fill up, renewal of school registration & license of laboratory etc.)
- Ensure all types of student’s fees collection according to the targets of the plan and budget.
- Issue all kinds of work orders and carry-out related correspondence.
- Oversee necessary advertisement and promotional activities for school admission.
- Furnish and finalize all kinds of reports.
- Any other special responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor (Director Education).
- Work at office
- Graduate/ Master’s from any discipline.
- The candidate having B.Ed. /M.Ed. degree will get preference.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
High school teaching
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have a sound knowledge on Bangladesh Primary and Secondary education management system.
- The candidate must be able to upload and download information from Jashore Board Website.
- The candidate should have practical working knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Email correspondence.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- Age requirement will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- The candidate should have minimum 10 years working experience in the High School teaching profession with 1-year experience of Asst. Head Teacher.
- S/he should be honest, sincere, dynamic, hardworking & willing to work under pressure.
- S/he should demonstrate effective team building capacity and strong leadership quality.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After being permanent and according to the service rules of organization the employee will be entitled for the benefits like: provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, kormi Bima, Kormi Sohayota Tohobil etc.
Job date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 04:07:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!