এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: HGBV Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
This program will focus to increase accessibility and utilization of health sector response services by the survivors of gender-based violence (GBV) in the district hospital and all Upazila health complexes (UHCs) of Cox`s Bazar. It is expected that the GBV service will be integrated with SRH services at all public health facilities. HGBV Coordinator will work with and co-ordinate GBV related activities including training and service provision by two HGBV Officers and eight paramedics who will be working on GBV in COX`s Bazar District Hospital and all the UHCs of Cok`s Bazar. And will provide technical and coordination assistance to Gender, NGO and Stakeholders Participation Unit (GNSPU) of Health Economic Unit, Hospital and Clinic, Upazila Health Care, MIS, CBHC of DGHS, Divisional Director of Chittagong, Civil Surgeon, Hospital Superintendents, and UH&FPOs and work with OGSB, Hope Foundation, and UNFPA to implement, monitor and improvement of GBV services at the facility level. S/he will provide essential management support including proper coordination and advocacy to medical college hospital, district and Upazila level managers, health care providers, and statisticians for inclusion of GBV data in DHIS2.
- Support service providers and health managers to effectively implement quality health sector response to GBV at medical college hospitals, district hospitals, and 7 Upazila health complexes with support from Hope Foundation, OGSB, Health Economics Unit, and UNFPA.
- Oversee the project implementations at the district and Upazila level and provide guidance to field colleagues/SRHR Officers accordingly.
- Ensure that the Program is implemented in line with the Project Work plan and allocated budget.
- Ensure GBV data entry in DHIS2 at health facility levels, analyze data, provide feedback/input, and plan for further improvement.
- Undertake regular field visits according to monthly visit plans and assist field staff as per project requirements.
- Develop the capacity of the project staff for result-based performance in the field including HGBV Officers and paramedics.
- Support and attend program review meetings.
- Work in collaboration with GNSPU of Health Economics Unit, Hospital, and Clinic, Upazila Health Care, CBHC, and UNFPA at the national level and with Superintendent, Civil Surgeon, UHFPO, and others at district and Upazila level along with Field Officer of UNFPA to facilitate project activities.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, specifically the GBV Focal Person of the health facility (RMO) to establish respectful medical care for the GBV survivors at targeted government facilities at medical college hospitals, districts, Upazila, and below level.
- Work under close supervision of Hope Foundation and OGSB for overall project implementation.
- Coordinate and communicate with Technical Officer- HIV & STI, UNFPA for technical and operational support in implementing program activities.
- Supervise and closely work with HGBV Officers and 8 paramedics who work at UHCs.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) in Gynae Obs
- MBBS with post-graduation in Gynae & Obs (MS/FCPS/Diploma)/ MPH (Reproductive Health) is must.
- Skills Required: Accountability, Collaboration, cretivity and initiative, Integrity
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer, Project Coordinator/ Officer
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years experience in Program management including field implementation experience of which 3 years in a management position. Demonstrable experience in working closely with the government agencies in the field of SRMNH is strongly preferred. Working experience related to community mobilization will be an advantage.
- Computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and email.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to contribute to a small, proactive team, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues, and providing support and advice as necessary.
- Written and verbal fluency in English
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 06:25:28 GMT