চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Horticulturist
Company: Integrated Development Foundation (IDF)
Job description: Job Summary
- IDF works for the poor and disadvantaged people of remote, difficult, hilly and unserved areas of Bangladesh. IDF focuses on unserved poverty-stricken areas to ensure that every citizen of Bangladesh is provided with financial services and opportunities. IDF designs financial and social products to bring a sustainable development in the life of poor people. The financial products are credit for income-generating activities and short/long term savings. The objective of the Horticulture Centre establishment is to be well-equipped with technical support, increase the different species of medicinal and fruits plants, uncommon variety of flowers, rare genus of plant collection, year round commercial production and selling and make the centre familiar to others. Other products provided by our organization are micro insurance for life, health related programs, income-generating activities, disaster management support, technology transfer, value chains development, solar home system for power, solar mini-grid, etc.
The duties and responsibilities of the Horticulturist are as follows:
1. Responsible for overall planning, management and implementation of Horticulture related activities.
2. Plans and designs annual plan and budget.
3. Ensuring the selection, ordering, planting, and maintenance of plants.
3. Develop nursery at farmer’s level.
4. Trains employees and supervise their work.
5. Developing new products and markets for various types of plants and seeds.
6. Coordinate with related GoB and other departments.
7. Prepare and submit report on regular basis as directed by the management.
8. To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the Authority as and when necessary.
1. Age at most 40 years
2. Working experience in the relevant fields and experience of working in the Chittagong Hill Tracts will get preference.
3. Excellent communications skill in Bangla and working skill in English.
4. Considerable knowledge on nursery management.
5. Ability to supervise the works of subordinates.
6. Ability to work under pressure.
7. Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
8. Strong Analytical and Report-writing skills.
9. Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
10. Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas.
Read Before Apply
Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection. IDF is an equal opportunity employer. IDF will right authority on this requirement process recognize, withdraw and others.
Interested professionals are requested to submit their CV and Cover letter with signed, NID, passport size photo image on or before 5:00 PM, 15 October 2020 to HR Department, IDF Head Office, House No: 20, Avenue: 2, Block: D, Mirpur 2, Dhaka – 1216
or email: email@example.com. The Envelop or Subject must be marked with the title of the post.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the assessment
Experience Any experience In relevant field
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 01:54:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!