চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: HR Business Partner (Performance & Culture)
Job description: Job Context
- Role Overview: The HRBP is a key trusted strategic partner and advisor to the plant functional leaders on talent, performance, culture issues, anticipate business challenges, identify HR needs proactively and assist the leaders to achieve sustainable organisational growth. He/ she is highly motivated advocator to build people capability, positive culture and behaviours for change, help leaders to engage and manage people performance, develop talents, and enable collaboration between leaders and team members.
- Being a key member of the plant leadership team, he/she supports the Country HR Head/ Plant HR Head and work closely with other plant HRBP peers to execute project/ HR programs rollout at the plant from concept to launch, communicate and train the local employees and manage the project rollout. He/she shall work closely with the regional office to drive HR agenda under the direction of the Steering Committee, and find sustainable solutions for continual improvement .
- Grade Level: The position will be Manager / Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager Level based on experience & suitability of the candidates in the said area.
- Support the business leaders in all aspects of talent management, including but not limited to employee communication, talent development, performance management, succession planning and talent acquisition.
- Work closely with business leaders and management in all functions to identify plant training needs and training interventions in alignment with workforce planning for business growth.
- Work closely with regional team to implement HR programmes relating to culture, performance management and talent management.
- Manage end to end performance management process including employee communications, advisory and guidance to managers.
- Manage local internship and partnership programs with higher learning or industry institutions to nurture future human capital for the Company.
- Ensure that plant talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving plant capabilities and operational effectiveness.
- Work closely with recruitment team to develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ensure the efficient and effective utilization of the plant’s training budget. Be creative in leveraging on local government funding schemes.
- Manage the whole talent development process at the plant including conducting the talent conversations with Managers and proposing appropriate development actions.
- Follow up on training effectiveness and training evaluation.
- Champion change initiatives, model and instil Youngone’s culture and values within the plant.
- Work with Leadership Teams in executing culture building activities, values promoting with the key objective to increase employee engagement at the plant.
- Support the CSR stakeholders on CSR activities relating to employee engagement, brand and culture building.
- Possess minimum a Postgraduate degree in any discipline.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Able to communicate well in English to key stakeholders outside of country.
- Have at least 8 years of HR business partnering experience in a big manufacturing environment with international presence
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not afraid to “roll up sleeves”.
- Have good knowledge of local country compliance and government regulatory.
- Strong relationship management and comfortable in dealing with business leaders.
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage people.
- Strong consulting and coaching skills with business partnering capability.
- Assertive, result driven, self motivated and confident in delivering and executing radical HR solutions.
- Have unbelievable passion, perseverance, think out of the box to resolve teething issues.
- Strong project management and change management skills.
- A strong solution focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands quality deliverable’s along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Demonstrate training facilitation skills with ability to interact, engage and train employees on programs.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 01:50:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!