চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: HR Executive
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a HR Executive join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions. The candidate should have sound knowledge on Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Analysis of Man Machine Ratio, Analysis of Employee Efficiency related to Productivity, Analysis of Man Power Turnover with remedy, Preparation of Employee Job Description & KPI etc.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Preparing and drafting various types of HR related letters and notices.
- Maintain & update attendance, leave records regularly.
- Preparing job description for all employees
- Make sure employees are working according to company policy and doing work efficiently with integrity.
- Develop training and on boarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Hiring employees
- Evaluating performance and productivity
- Generating reports and giving presentations
- Provide all documents and records when required
- Assist to prepare show cause letter, warning letter, office note, office memo, etc.
- To perform any other assignment as assigned by the concern authority in time to time.
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Work at office
- The candidate should have a master’s degree in HRM. However, if provided proof of experience in the preferred sector and categories mentioned a Bachelor’s Degree might be accepted.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HR Operations * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Work experience as an HR Executive, Assistant or Similar role.
- Familiarity with Ms-office, excel, HRIS software’s
- Sound Knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Act-2006 and amendment act- 2013 is must.
- Possess good interpersonal, oral and writing skills in English and Bangla
- Familiarity with Ms-office, excel, HRIS Software’s
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue etc.
- Travelling required
- Tk. 15000 – 25000 (Monthly)
- Basic Salary, TA + DA (Conditions Apply), Festival Bonus – 2 (All subject to decision solely made by the authority).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.