এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Human Resources Manager, Bangladesh
Job description: Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Human Resources Manager, Bangladesh
ACDI/VOCA is seeking a Human Resources Manager for USAID-funded Livestock and Nutrition Activity in Bangladesh. This program is focused on increase livestock productivity, marketability and consumption of livestock products including dairy products within the Feed the Future Zone of Influence.
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services within the ACDI/VOCA project in Bangladesh, ensuring compliance with local labor law and ACDI/VOCA policies and procedures. S/he will develop processes and metrics that support the achievement of the project’s business goals and will advise managers and employees on a wide variety of Human Resources matters. The position is based in Dhaka.
- Prepare job descriptions, advertisements, and promote gender sensitive employment and retention strategies
- Administer the compensation, performance management, and benefit programs.
- Maintain health insurance benefits/policy and records pertaining to staff insurance and direct staff on process for preparing and submitting insurance claims if applicable.
- Manage the communication of and compliance with local labor laws, cultural norms, donor requirements, and ACDI/VOCA policies.
- Alert the Chief of Party (COP) as new regulations come into effect in the country that will impact the integrity of the Project’s Employee Policy Manual (EPM).
- Provide support and guidance to program line managers to ensure all activities are compliant with ACDI/VOCA standard operating procedures.
- Address complaints and disputes in a confidential manner under the direction of the COP.
- Establish and maintain standard human resource management systems.
- Maintain position/employee records in the Global Employee Management System on all staff within the program.
- Prepare and submit governmental reports and provide periodic HR and related issues action plans and activity reports as required.
- Prepare annual holiday schedule for senior management review and approval.
- Conduct regular field trips to project offices to monitor and review personnel and administrative procedures and assist project staff, where appropriate and under the request of the COP.
- Perform other projects or duties that may be assigned by the COP.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in human resources in progressively more responsible roles. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with an international NGO preferred.
- Knowledge of the country’s pertinent labor laws, government regulations, and legal codes and precedents.
- Knowledge of principles of human resources including recruitment, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
- Proven ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner and to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; record keeping & filing systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Fluency in Bangla and English is required.
- Ability to travel within the country, as necessary.
Bangladeshi nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Job date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 23:37:27 GMT