ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Human Resources Manager (Dhaka, Bangladesh) – National Position
Job description: Please note this is a national position and therefore only nationals from Bangladesh can be considered.
The purpose of the HR Manager is to ensure that our Bangladesh HR system works according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
The following is a brief description of the role
Generic Responsibilities * Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures
- Ensure that country set-up adheres to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies
- Ensure compliance with the local labour law
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams
- Support and train of all staff with HR responsibilities/ personnel management
- Technical line to the CO (Country Office) HR team and the AO (Area Office) HR staff
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports for the Country Director, Regional Office and global HR department
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices
- Oversee the development and implementation of HR and Admin related SOP’s as needed
- Main focal point to implement, promote and provide support to the Country Office for the NRC People system according to TOR for “NRC People Ambassadors”.
- Oversee the hiring process for all NRC BD positions Grade 7 and below
- Ensure that NRC BD staff are aware of and have access to various capacity building training, general and technical specific opportunities provided by NRC (e.g. Kaya)
- Oversee the collection, management, and storage of all Country Office HR data
- Strengthen staff training, on-boarding, and induction procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the NRC pay structure for national staff is relevant and in line with NRC policy.
- Be the focal point for ensuring processes and procedures are in place to ensure Duty of Care for all staff.
- Work to promote gender equality in the organisation, including through careful research of obstacles to female staff recruitment, retention and promotion, in the Bangladesh context.
- Ensure that payroll happens smoothly and accurately each month for NRC BD staff.
- Oversee Admin functions in NRC BD, ensuring they are streamlined and efficient; this includes office management and maintenance.
For the full job description click on the following link
Generic professional competencies for this position:**
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the context in Bangladesh a significant advantage
- Communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a continuously changing operational environment
- Training experience: Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) / Sexual and Gender Based Violene (SGBV) / Sexual Harrasment
What we offer:
· Type of contract: 24 months’ national employment contract
· Salary/benefits: According to NRC salary scale, terms and conditions
· Duty station: Dhaka, Bangladesh
· Travel: 20% travel to Area and sub offices
Please note this is a national position and therefore only nationals from Bangladesh can be considered.
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 23:07:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!