এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Humanitarian Aid Delegate, 100%
Job description: HEKS/EPER, Swiss Church Aid is the aid organisation of the Protestant Churches of Switzerland and has its headquarters in Zurich/Switzerland. HEKS/EPER provides humanitarian and emergency aid and tackles the causes of hunger, injustice and social deprivation both in Switzerland and abroad. HEKS/EPER has its own coordination offices in approximately 20 countries and around 200 projects worldwide. HEKS/EPER is a member of the ACT Alliance.
In Bangladesh HEKS/EPER implements Humanitarian Aid Projects in the Rohingya Response including interventions for the Host Community since 2017. The focus of these projects is on construction projects (including shelter, camp infrastructure, and WASH), a Wash in Health Facilities Capacity building project covering the whole district, as well as vegetable gardening in the camps. Projects are mostly directly implemented. The annual budget is around 5 million USD. Development cooperation in Bangladesh is managed by a separate team.
HEKS/EPER is looking for a strong international candidate (F/M) to fulfil this expatriate position of:
Humanitarian Aid Delegate, 100%
· Lead the development and implementation of the humanitarian aid programme in Bangladesh in line with HEKS/EPER’s strategy.
· Ensure a good coordination with HEKS/EPER’s Development Cooperation Programme in Bangladesh, which implements with a separate Team.
· Ensure high quality project proposals and support institutional and capacity development.
· Assume final responsibility for the finances of the Humanitarian Aid Office and the projects according to internal guidelines, as well as assume the HR management of some 50 staff members in Cox’s Bazar and Ukhia according to our values.
· Ensure the growth of the HEKS/EPER programme through acquisition and develop and implement a national acquisition strategy based on the donor landscape.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of local security plans and the security management.
· Represent HEKS/EPER Humanitarian Aid in Cox’s Bazar and develop an extensive network and strong relationships with key national authorities and humanitarian actors as well as ensure our visibility.
· You bring a relevant university degree at Master’s level with at least 5 years of work experience in a senior management position in an international NGO. Work experience in Bangladesh is considered as an asset.
· Strong experience in access-hindered environments, with experience in supporting emergency response programming, access negotiation and security management.
· Extensive experience in program development and in managing multi-sector programs by self-implementation, particularly in the sectors shelter, WASH and livelihoods.
· Track record of successful acquisition and grant management including working with major institutional donors (e.g. ECHO, UN, BPRM, OFDA) as well as in-depth knowledge of the key issues and trends in humanitarian aid.
· Talented team manager, you support a constructive atmosphere as a highly motivated, initiative, flexible, resilient, solution-oriented and sensitive to cultural values Leader.
· Proficient in English, you offer excellent analytical, conceptual and writing skills.
· An interesting and challenging position in a dynamic international context
· Duty station Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
· A competitive salary package
· A one-year contract renewable
· Starting date: immediately or upon agreement
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 22:11:25 GMT