ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: In-charge of DP Settlement, and CDBL Operation
Job description: Job Context
Tristar Securities Ltd., a new TREC Holder of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd., has been formed/has started its journey under the leadership of high profile business merchants with a vision of being one of the leading company of the industry. In that regard, the company is looking smart, dynamic and goal-oriented candidates for its CDBL & DP Settlement department.
- Furnish B.O. Books properly.
- Complying with the KYC policy.
- Management of Opening and closing of BO Account.
- Entry BO Accounts details in back office software properly and completely along with picture and signature of client(s), and authorized person of the client(s), if any.
- Management of Share transfer, transmission, lock, unlock, confiscate etc.
- Management of IPO, Bonus share, Right share etc.
- Responsible for the trade settlement of daily trade with DSE, CSE & CDBL.
- Ensure complete settlement process is done accurately. Ensure CDBL files like DP70, DP64, DP48, DPA6 etc. are properly managed in CDBL software as well as back-office software.
- Ensure trade data are properly managed with panel brokers and daily Pay-IN/OUT is done.
- Responsible for proper reconciliation is done on daily basis both scripts wise, and client wise.
- Ensure daily back up.
- Managing basic IT related works.
- Must be proactive, hardworking, self-motivated, target oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Complying with basic Rules, Regulations, Laws, Directives, Circulars, etc. of regulators i.e. BSEC, DSE, CSE, CDBL, BB (where required) and internal policy of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other responsibilities related to concerned department, and assigned by the management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from any well reputed public or private university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- 3 years experience in respective department of any company of the industry.
- In-Depth Knowledge in CDBL, and DP Operation of a Stock broker company.
- Experience in foreign trade settlement will be added advantage.
- Must have sound knowledge regarding trading rules, settlement rules, and other concern regulatory in the capital market i.e., BSEC, DSE, CSE, CDBL, BB etc.
- Smart, Pro-active, Team player, paired with agile mindset, and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skill in Bangla, and English.
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet deadline.
- Basic IT skill with strong command over MS Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Positive attitude towards others.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly Increment.
- Mobile Bill.
- Festival Bonus. (2)
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 04:55:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!