এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Information Management Officer (IMO)
Job description: Job Context
- To work closely with the project management and support in decision making by maintaining and analyzing project’s master database, GIS mapping and relevant secondary data and support in overall reporting and documentation services of the Improved WASH Services project in Cox’s Bazar.
- Project: Improved WaSH Services for the Rohingya Refugee Population in Ukhiya (CAMP) until January 29, 2021
- Submitting CXB WASH monthly online report (through ONA)
- Submitting 4W monthly report online (ONA) to Sector
- Submitting monthly CFA report
- Maintain project’s Master database
- Coordinate in preparing programmatic visit and liquidation report
- Compilation & prepare of monthly progress report (Water, sanitation & Hygiene) in progressive manner to UNICEF
- Prepare kobo online questionnaire, provide training to staffs on it, monitor data collection process and analyse the data
- Conduct Details infrastructure survey every two months and prepare Gap analysis report
- Assist in KAP survey and PDM report especially for preparing kobo question and analyse data
- Prepare and update different WASH infrastructure’s maps by using ArcGIS/QGIS.
- Prepare NGOF visibility maps of WDNs and FSMs by using ArcGIS, Adobe Illustrator or Power point
- Work as IMS team and help management in project monitoring
- Produce dashboard, newsletters and factsheet by using Power BI or Tableau
- Maintain NGOF cloud database
- Maintain NGOF web GIS mapping
- Participate in Cluster and inter-cluster meetings representing the deploying organization, and provide the necessary support in presenting the relevant data and information
- Perform other duties relevant to the project as required.
- University degree in Geography / GIS and Remote Sensing / Information Technology / Urban & Regional Planning / International Development / Computer Science / Demography, Public Health / Statistics / Bio statistics / Development Studies or other relevant Social Science.
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working experience with information management & GIS mapping.
- Working in Humanitarian Assistance and Emergency Response Program.
- Working experience in Cox’s Bazar – Rohingya Camp
- Advance knowledge of ArcGIS, QGIS and ERDAS Imagine and professional experience in using ArcGIS, QGIS for conducting Spatial analysis, and prepare Geodatabase.
- Professional experience in DBMS and advance data analysis skill by using MS Excel and SPSS/STATA/R
- Experience in using mobile data collection Tools (KOBO, ONA, ODK).
- Experience of data analysis by Tableau and Power BI will be appreciated.
- Experience of Web GIS will be appreciated.
- Professional experience with Online reporting systems (ONA).
- Experience of using handheld GPS and mobile GPS.
- Advance competencies of Kobo mobile data collection toolbox (Kobo, ODK and ONA).
- Competencies to produce dashboard, factsheets and newsletter by Power BI/ Tableau.
- Able to oversee multiple tasks, prioritising and delegating as required.
- Knowledge of different data collection methodologies.
- Gender sensitive.
- Excellent report writing skill & Fluencies in English and local language,
- Positive attitude as development worker, team worker and accommodative within team at community level along with development partners.
- Willingness to work in Refugee Camps.
- Willingness to work under pressure during emergency response.
Tk. 82250 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 04:05:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!