Full Job Description
Piping Rock is currently offering *****$1200 HERO/SIGN ON *****incentive if you are hired by 11/1/21!
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
Join our growing family today!
Our Location in Las Vegas is looking to add team members to our manufacturing plant. In this role you will be responsible for inspecting and spreading the softgels that are being manufactured. Entry level role within Softgel Department responsible for Softgel Operations with respect to Equipment Cleaning, Softgel spreading on Trays.
- Work under close supervision and required to know SOP’s and GMP.
- Spreads Softgel onto trays evenly for drying.
- Maintains supply of tray paper and empty trays at back of dryer.
- Informs machine operators of poor quality Softgel coming out of the drying baskets, malfunctioning machine parts,
- Performs cleaning tasks in clean rooms per approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Cleans and maintains processing equipment, tools and rooms as per SOP and maintain production Rooms clean, neat and organize.
- Cleans and maintains processing equipment, tools and rooms.
- Loading / unloading Softgel onto trays for drying, Changes towels in drying baskets.
- Arranges the stacks of trays in the drying tunnels appropriately
- To check the Softgel for physical defects like odd shapes leakers etc.
- To run the Softgel sorting machine as per the product specifications which are written in the batch record.
- 1 year or more in related experience
- Required to read, write, and communicate in English
- High school level math and mechanical skills
- Flexible to work extended hours when required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we’re talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.