এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Institutional Partnership Executive/ Sr. Executive
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Market scanning and keeping abreast of major trends and developments in the Gov’t/MFI/NGO and identifying/communicating disruptive ideas and models to stakeholders
- Coordinate and maintain liaison with partners, primarily field level activities of other MFIs, NGOs and their partners who are active in healthcare facilities, Schools, refugee camps in Bangladesh.
- Actively participate in implementing campaigns to sell products through staff of different branches of partner institutions.
- Prepare reports and presentations for donors, donor committee, and the government.
- Contribute to preparation of knowledge on products for the MFI, NGO especially high impact investment models, and support both above the line and below the line communication.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and contribute to developing and maintaining relationships with wider stakeholders in the public & private sector and donor community.
- Operation is Dhaka based. However, the incumbent has to visit different branches of partner MFIs or NGOs located at different parts of the country to monitor & oversee implementation of the product.
- Academic background at least Graduate
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 03 years of experience in MFI/NGO
- Experience of working in the water, sanitation sector will be an advantage
- .Willing to travel for fieldwork and follow-ups
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Mobile Bill and others as per Policy
Job date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 01:22:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!