এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Instructor (Computer Technology)
Job description: Job Context
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a National NGO with Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC and UNESCO. It works for social and spiritual development of the community. Funded with the motto of `Divine and Humanitarian Service`, over 62 years DAM has been serving the human community for improve living conditions enhancing people`s capacities to multi-dimensional field programs and inner potentials DAM`s current diversified works encompasses multi-dimensional field programs and self-governing institutions in education, health and economic development sectors in Bangladesh.
- Ahsania Mission Polytechnic institute, Jashore affiliated by Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB), Ministry of Education at 2021 and start the 4 years diploma course Computer Technology and Electrical Technology. The institute is well equipped with the all training materials and resources. The Ahsania Mission Polytechnic institute is going to admit student from the session of 2021-2022.
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is looking smart, energetic, dynamic and deserving candidate`s applications for the following position for immediate appointment for its Ahsania Mission Polytechnic Institute (AMPI), Jashore.
- Admission activities:
- School visit individually and arrange seminar in group with a view to collecting data.
- Keep good relations with school teachers and motivate them for students supply.
- Phone and Physical counseling to prospective students and generate report.
- Proactive participation in admission activities.
- Teaching , Learning and General:
- Conduct weekly 22 to 26 hours workload as lectures, practical and tutorials.
- Lesson plan or course outlines preparation following BTEB syllabus.
- Class routine preparation and invigilation during midterm and semester final exam.
- Develop and apply innovative teaching approaches and materials to enable learning and enthuse students.
- Develop and maintain learning materials as per the CBTA method.
- Proactive participation in different programs.
- Follow up and maintain trainees, keep attendance rate above 80%.
- Ensuring OSH for trainees and training room.
- Keep relation with parents or guardians and update them time to time about student’s activities.
- Ensure that the student is following institutional code of conduct strictly.
- Supervise co- curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Industry visit, Attachment and Job placement.
- Any others duties/work assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering with 3 years Teaching experiences, Result GPA minimum 3.5 or Bsc in Computer Science and Engineering Degree for Computer technology.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Computer skill: Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Graphic design etc.
- Must have good typing skill in English and Bengali.
- CBT&A NC leve-4 will be given preference.
- Oral and written communication skill in English and Bengali.
Tk. 14000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 14000 – 18000 per month
Location: Jessore, Khulna
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 04:56:22 GMT