এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Intern
Job description: Job Context
- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization with membership in General Consultative Status in the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh, established in 1996, is operating 14 Community Development Projects (CDP) and 3 Projects with Specific Program (PSP) in 11 districts for child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, DRR & Rohingya Emergency Response Project. Winner of MDG 2 award in 2007. Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) is offering learning opportunities for the fresh Graduates/Post graduates by practical working session through internship program. We are receiving application for Internship program in following criteria:
- Position: Intern for 6/12 months
- Job Location: GNB Projects Areas (*CDP Area candidates will get preference)
- *CDP District: Tangail (Ghatail, Shakhipur), Sirajganj (Ghurka, Nalka), Joypurhat (Kalai), Nilphamari (Saidpur), Moulvibazar (Kamalganj), Meherpur, Dinajpur (Birganj & Bochaganj), Thakurgaon (Pirganj), Dhaka (Mirpur & Gulshan)
- Work: Weekly 5 days [Sunday to Thursday] for 6 hours
- Those who applied before can try again
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline from govt. recognized university
- Graduates with sociology, development studies, anthropology, economics, social works, accountancy, business studies and international relations can earn a good career through successful completion of the GNB Internship.
- Only the fresh are welcome!
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Reward: Experience Certificate Food & Travel Allowance: BDT. 8000/= [DWMP] for 6/12 months` intern
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Practical job experience with an International NGO
- Certificate after successful completion
- Food & Travel Allowance
- Performance based extension/Job linkage
Job date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 05:07:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!