এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Internal Auditor
Company: Support For Rural Advancement Society
Job description: Job Summary
Support for Rural Advancement Society (SUPPORT) is a licensed microfinance institution operating in Bangladesh. The organization was established back in 1994 with an aim to contribute to the country`s overall socio-economic progress. Since its establishment, the organization has been relentlessly providing assistance to the poor, under-served, rural and urban populace to strive for a healthier, happier life by addressing a host of social issues that have prevented such communities to prosper.
Microfinance is a core program of SUPPORT. However, SUPPORT`s other programs and initiatives focus on expanding financial inclusion, financial literacy, business development services, advocacy services on human rights, health and social awareness, value chain development programs, capacity building, socioeconomic and environmentally responsible initiatives like afforestation, disaster management, and relief distribution services.
The Internal Audit is responsible for ensuring Support For Rural Advancement Society (“SUPPORT”) matters related to risk management, branch a/c audit, loan protfollio , compliance checks, etc. He will provide oversight of all finance, accounting, and administrative reporting activities, and will ensure that Support For Rural Advancement Society (“SUPPORT”) has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation.
Workplace; Work at the office (15-23 days field visit for auditing)
1. Identify and assess areas of significant financial risk.
2. Implement the best audit and financial practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
3. Manage resources and audit assignments.
4. Identify and reduce all projects/programs and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
5. Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with organization policies.
6. Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
7. Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
8. Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
9. Ensure complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management.
10. Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
1. Age 25 to 32 years
2. Only males are allowed to apply
3. Must have previous experience in handling Micro Finance relevant.
4. Experience in supervising field staff required.
5. The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounting and Finance, NGO, Non-profit
6. Requires a university degree in accounting.
7. 2-3 years of experience at a mid-level in NGO or non-profit organization or microfinance institutions.
8. One year of Fraud Auditing experience.
9. Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
10. Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
11. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
12. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
13. Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills
Compensation & Other Benefits:
1. T/A, Provident fund
2. Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cv at with the subject mentioned.
Experience 1 year – 3 years In Relevant field
Job date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 05:49:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!