সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Investment Manager – 3 years Experienced
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for an experienced (minimum 3 years plus) Investment Manager to join our team.
- Our business strategy centres around dedication to managing private wealth, whilst providing a bespoke personal service.
- An exciting opportunity now exists for the right candidate to join one of one of their highly successful Investment Management teams and contribute to the continuing success of the firm.
- We invite applications from individuals already qualified to Level 6/7 as an Investment Manager. Ideally the successful candidate will have 2-4 years post qualification experience and a keen desire to succeed in an Investment Management role. Your experience should also include exposure to a discretionary investment management environment,
- The key elements of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To manage the team’s clients’ investments (including providing investment advice) to meet the clients’ investment objectives within the scope of their declared risk profile and in line with the firm’s Asset Allocation process, Outliers reporting and Client Suitability requirements.
- To be instrumental in introducing new funds under management into the business.
- To represent the company to clients, potential clients and introducers of clients at the standard necessary to develop the business in accordance with strategic and financial objectives.
- To maintain the highest standards of compliance in keeping with the company’s obligations to clients, counterparties and the regulator.
- To support the team in the delivery of their objectives and responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to use own initiative
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent benefits package to be offered to the successful candidate, including
- An excellent working environment
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Preferred Professional Certification: Investment Financial
- Skills Required: Analytical, Analytical ability, asset management
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Bank and Financial Institution, Financial Analysis, Financial Models * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 26 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Sylhet, Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Government holiday 21 days plus casual holiday based on years of service.
Job date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 00:27:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!