সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: IT Administrative Officer
Job description: Job Context
- As a network administrator, yours is a role of two halves. You`ll be responsible for installing and maintaining our school`s (RISE and Eurokids) computer networks.
- If there are problems with the system, it`ll be down to you to have a recovery plan to minimize any disruption to the business. We are increasingly reliant on technology, this makes your role particularly vital to the smooth running of the business.
- As well as existing systems, you may also need to help develop new systems to assist with the continued growth of the company.
- You`ll work as part of an IT team with Principal, IT coordinator, and teachers. You could also be asked to attend meetings to discuss the IT needs of the business.
- The network administrator will have a varied role as it combines both strong IT and leadership skills. You will be expected to have :
- In-depth knowledge of all networks, especially those used by the company
- Interpersonal skills and experience in presenting
- Problem-solving and project management experience
- Negotiation skills
- Team working skills
- Financial planning and budgeting experience
- Able to work independently.
- In line with the school’s policy, develop and maintain all of the College’s IT systems to ensure maximum availability and access and efficiency;
- Knowledge and practical experience of LAN, Wans Internet connectivity products (switch, Router, Firewall, IP camera, Printer, PABX, DVR, NVR) installation, configuration, cabling access control setup and maintenance);
- Ensure the network is operational during agreed access hours and resolve failure problems;
- Carrying out routine and ad hoc network management tasks including daily backups, anti-virus checking and other housekeeping tasks, ensuring preventable errors do not occur;
- Configure new workstations, printers, telephones etc and install software in accordance with licenses, as well as resolving hardware fault, including the repair of IT systems, down to modular level and occasionally component level ;
- Support and instruct pupils and staff in the use of the network, internet, and software
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Work at office
- B.Sc. in CSE/CS from any reputed university with relevant experience.
- Certification of CCNA or CCNP will get preference.
- Skills Required: Excellent communication skills in English
- 1 to 4 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 01:14:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!